Part 5 Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

"It seems that right now we have to buy time to prepare our military for war against the Myto Empire." Emperor Ludius said.

"That's right, sire. We need time to organize our military. Moreover, the navy, which suffered a lot of casualties in its highest leadership, we must immediately appoint new naval officers. It is better today so that our military organization can run effectively." Alde said.

"Maybe we can ask HME to mediate our conflict to buy more time." Elto said.

"That's right, after our meeting with the Mu Empire, we can bring the results of that meeting to the HME. They can at least get the Myto Empire and Mu Empire not to attack us for some time." Emperor Ludius said.

"Right, sire. We desperately need time to beat them." Alde said.

"How is the office of the 1st Foreign Affairs Department? Can the 1st foreign affairs department be able to function after suffering attacks like yesterday?" asked Emperor Ludius.

"We can still carry out our functions with existing human resources. However, we were forced to share an office with the 2nd foreign affairs department." Elto said.

"It's okay, as long as the 1st Foreign Affairs Department can still function. I asked the 2nd foreign affairs department to help the 1st foreign affairs department." Emperor Ludius said.

"We will help the 1st Foreign Affairs Department as much as we can." said the head of the 2nd foreign affairs department

"Do what needs to be done to defend Esthirant. Expedite as fast as you can." Emperor Ludius' order.

.

.

.

1 hour later.

There was a knock on Emperor Ludius' office door. A guard entered after being invited in by Emperor Ludius.

"Report king. The ambassador from the Mu Empire has arrived." said the guard.

"Order to enter." Emperor Ludius said.

The Mu Empire's ambassador also entered Emperor Ludius' office. After paying respects to Emperor Ludius, the meeting began.

"What can we help you with?" asked the ambassador from the Mu Empire, Mugei.

"Do not pretend anymore! We have evidence that the Mu Empire is assisting the Myto Empire in the military field. That allowed the Myto Empire to go to war with us." Ramille said.

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you're getting at here," said Mugei

"You have no idea? My goodness, what a sly fox Mu has sent over to us. We have proof that the Myto Empire used flying machines to attack us. The only countries that made flying machine were the Mu Empire and HME. HME does not yet have diplomatic relations with the Myto Empire. Your weapons, which you've heretofore refused to export, have been exported to the Myto Empire. And now, the order is to extract all Mu citizens from the capital. Even an utter moron can see what this means. Why did Mu sell their weapons to the Myto Empire?! And now, why are you warring with us?!" said Ramille.

"Is it true that the Mu Empire is planning to go to war and weaken the Palpadia Empire through the Mu Empire?" asked Emperor Ludius. "Even the evacuation orders have been given by Mu, HME, and other countries."

Ramille released photos showing Myto Empire's airspeder as well as an F1 fighter.

"I believe you have committed a grave misunderstanding. Mu has not exported any weapons to Myto Empire at all. Their country's machine technology severely outstrips us." Mugei said