(34) Do I wanna know - Arctic Monkeys

Start from the beginning

"I-" Kyojuro pause. He then started unbuttoning his shirt as Satoru stood rooted in the ground, not clearly seeing what was happening. Kyojuro turn to the back and took slid his collar shirt down, enough to at least see the large scar on his back.

"I got this scar when I was a child." Kyojuro said, catching the lady's attention so did Satoru, whom never saw it before, "It was due to an accident that involves you too."

The lady's eyes widen, turning her whole body and face Kyojuro, whom forced a small smile. "My god-" The lady let out a smile.

She got off the bed and ran towards Kyojuro, hugging him tight all of the sudden as she embrace his cold body.

Kyojuro didn't know what to feel.

Was he suppose to feel mad at his mom for hating him? Abandoning him? Leaving him?

Kyojuro stood on his ground, muscle aching a bit as he uncomfortably put his arms around Hana, his mother. Kyojuro spare Satoru a glance, whom just shrugged.

Slowly patting his mother, Hana broke from the hug, hands still on Kyojuro's waist, then she careless Kyojuro's cheek with one hand.

"My boy...." Hana smiled softly.

"Hi, mom...." Kyojuro nodded slowly, breaking apart from Hana as he started buttoning his shirt again.

Hana turn over and saw Satoru, standing emotionlessly as he stared back Hana.

"Hi," Hana chuckled awkwardly, reaching a hand out as Satoru grabbed it, "I'm Shiori Hana. You are?"

"Gojo....Gojo Satoru..." Satoru return the gesture, finally learning his older brother's real last name.

Kyojuro cleared his throat, straightening himself, "And what are you to..." Hana asked, glancing at Kyojuro then back to Satoru.

"Oh-I'm his younger brother." Satoru stated, "Adoptive."

"Oh," Hana looked at Kyojuro, with a tit of guilt on her face, "So you were adopted..."

"Yep....." Kyojuro bit his lower lip, not facing Hana, "Two times."

The three exchange awkward glances before Satoru decided to speak up, "Well, we should get going. To meet Geto and Shoko...."

"I'll teleport us there." Kyojuro said, teleporting everyone to the main entrance. Geto and Shoko's eyes widen when they saw an unknown lady with the two.

"You found a lab rat?" Shoko spoke.

"She's my mom."

"What?" Geto and Shoko said the same time, having the same reaction as Satoru at the first time.

"Hi," Hana rubbed the back of her neck, "I'm Hana. Kyojuro's real mom."

"Ah...." Shoko and Geto chuckled awkwardly, not understanding a word.

"We'll talk about the situation later." Kyojuro spoke, "First, did you get the person?"

"No. He wasn't there." Geto said.

"Let's go back now and you guys report back to Yaga what happen but remember, don't tell him anything that involves my mom. Just say that you guys failed."

Hana and Kyojuro sat on the chair which faces each other as the train started moving. The other three decided to either sit in front or explore the train.

Kyojuro couldn't help but stare at Hana.

She looked so....

Human?

"I must be not what you expected." Hana smiled softy, cutting off Kyojuro's stare.

"What?" Kyojuro blinked repeatedly, "Actually, no. I saw you a bit in my vision."

"Hm?" Hana eyebrow quirk, not understanding.

"After you left me I was adopt by Georgia, but I got into an accident, forgetting all my memories then I was adopted again by Satoru's parents." Kyojuro explain, "But after some incident, uh, I started having vision that occur to my past."

"Oh...You certaining have a rich childhood." Hana chuckled.

"Um, mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Who's my father?" That was the question Kyojuro could only ask. He didn't trust Hana. Deciding to leave the part where he met his older self.

"Y-Your father?" Hana looked afraid. Just like how Keguri looked like when she mention about his father.

"Yeah." Kyojuro eyed Hana suspiciously, "Look, I know I'm not human."

"Well, I'm not sure that you would believe me but your father's a demon." Hana suck in her teeth.

"Demon?" Kyojuro eyes widen.

"Demon. I'm a human whom just can see curses." Hana laughed softly, "I met your father when I was younger and fell in love with him. Having you. But he left me when I had you, a demi-demon."

Kyojuro didn't even know where to begin. He was a demon. Kyojuro wasn't as surprise as he thought he would be since he had been seeing monsters, which are demons.

"So where's dad?" Kyojuro asked, this time even more eager than usual.

"I'm not sure..."

Kyojuro stared at Hana emotionlessly. Something was wrong with Hana.

"You know," Hana continued,  "You never cried. Not once. You just look at me with that big red eyes of yours like now."

Just when Kyojuro was about say anything else, there was a huge explosion at the front of the train. The shirking of the metal clacking against each other was so loud. 

Kyojuro's eyes widen so did Hana. Both stood up as Kyojuro started walking towards the head if the train as Hana followed him. There was no one in the train.

Kyojuro walked faster, trying to find Satoru before anything else happens to him.

"There after me!" Hana exclaim as Kyojuro pause on his tracts, "Every time someone escapes from the lab the head sends someone to go after them.

"And you're telling me this now?" Kyojuro glared, annoyed.

Satoru was his top priority. Not Hana.

Was he selfish?

"Go help me find Satoru and the rest." Kyojuro told Hana, "I'll deal with whoever is at the head of the train then I'll start questioning you."

Hana nodded, rushing the other way as Kyojuro teleported to the head. Kyojuro tried to opened the door but it was locked.

Kyojuro took in a deep breath, cracking his neck. Black-red substance came out of his body as Kyojuro's eyes turn black, red gem glowing as the black substance strike on the door, breaking it into pieces.

There stood an unknown man, whom eyes widen, terrified. Almost as if like he didn't know Kyojuro was here.

Kyojuro's black eyes stared straight into the man's soul. The black substance strike towards the man, piercing his heart.

The black substance went away as Kyojuro's eyes turn back to normal.

"What do I do now...." Kyojuro muttered, looking at the dead body.