Chapter 32

Keefe POV

The others were pushed out by Lady Gisela from her Foxfire hideout. Nope, no more calling her mom. She didn't deserve that title. 

When the iron doors shut, she looked at me.

"Fighting stellarlune," She snarled, "Is going to kill you. And I need you alive. So, I'll do the same thing I did to Biana to you.  But worse."

"Scoring major mom points here, aren't we?"

"Shut up!"

Miraculously, I did. If I misbehaved, Foster might get hurt.

"Look, Lady Gisela, can't we just talk this out? I'm your son!" I said, trying to be peaceful. '

"Son, I've tried. I have begged our leaders to do things differently. To reconsider their choices. But they laughed in my face. All they care bout is their image, and keeping the status quo. Especially Oralie." Gisela dryly chuckled.

"We were best friends in school, you know. We were always talking about how we'd change things, whatever it took. Don't know how she softened so much." 

Wow. Gisela and Oralie? That was weird on another level.

"We can work together! You don't need to hurt me! Or anyone else." I said. 

"Like the Moonlark? I know how close you are."

Gisela sighed. "Ah, young love."

My eye roll was legendary, almost rivaling Bangs Boy.

"Don't do anything to her!" 

"She is the main player, Keefe. The king in the chess game, on the other team. You, you're just a pawn. I need to take her down."

"Am I a pawn in your game or hers?"

"That's your choice. I'll just... push you in the right direction. Using force."

She held up a familiar crown.

Ethertine.

Just then, I heard a voice. A sweet, melodic voice. 

Keefe?

Please answer me.

Foster?

Keefe!

Help! Gisela! Stellarlune!

What I told Foster was right.

Gisela smiled.

"Stellarlune is far from over."  

KEEFE!

Everything went black.

Hi i am in a rush and i can't chat long

QOTC: fitz x chandelier or fitz x death?

My answer: fitz x chandelier coz he should live to see sokeefe happen a lot. But the chandelier deserves better.

Bye!

Aanya