Chapter 14

"Seven minutes are up!" A crisp, familiar voice called. The door opened, and Keefe and Sophie were snapped out of 'the moment'.

Fitz.

"Hello, I exist, you know, Sophie. Seeing that bothered me." He spat.

"Well, Foster doesn't like you like that! So deal with it!" Keefe said. 

Sophie flushed. But she knew Keefe was right. She didn't care what Fitz thought, but she didn't want to ruin a friendship! But in truth, Fitz was being a jerk.

"Whatever. Get out. It's time." Fitz rolled his eyes.

Keefe smirked. He knew he had won. And, he had his second kiss with her. With Fitz seeing it. 

Shouldn't that have bothered him? They were best friends.

Sophie left the room. Keefe followed. 

The bottle spun. It landed on Dex.

Then Biana.

"Ok, this is getting creepy..." Linh said. Sophie knew she was behind it, though.

Dex and Biana

They went to the 'heaven'. When the door closed, they looked at each other.

"Did you mean it?" Biana asked.

Dex knew what she meant. He nodded. "Did you?" He asked.

She nodded. "I always have."

"I thought you liked Tam, so I never said anything."

"The weird thing is, I thought I did too! But... I realised I don't. It was like, suddenly, I didn't! I liked you!" She turned redder.

Dex moved closer. "If you still do..."

"I don't, I swear!" 

Dex grinned. "I really do like you."

Biana closed the gap between them. It was a magical moment. Sweet, amazing.

When they pulled out, Biana was smiling. So was Dex.

The only person not smiling was Fitz.

Hey guys! I couldn't update because I was traveling. Super sorry! Hope you like it!

Aanya