Chapter 13

Biana got a bottle from Everglen's massive kitchen. She put it in the circle.

Well, more like 'The Circle of Impending Doom'.

At least to Sophie.

The bottle seemed to spin forever. It slowed to a stop between Keefe and Dex.

'Uh, I think it's closer to you, Keefe.' Linh said. 

Sophie could swear the bottle moved closer to Keefe.

Linh was using telekinesis! She winked at Sophie. 

And sure enough, next time the bottle landed on Sophie.

"Foster! Thank god." Keefe smirked.

Thank goodness! She got Keefe and not Fitz! They went to the guest room that was serving as the heaven.

"So..." she said.

"So..." Keefe looked at her.

"Keefe, how did you feel? When you sensed that Fitz and I liked each other. Your empath senses are super strong, especially for me." She said.

"Why do you ask?" Keefe looked into her eyes.

"Because... I think it hurt you. How can I make it up to you?" She looked at him. 

He smirked. Then, he leaned in. 

"Well. A kiss is a great apology." 

She blushed. But, she leaned in further.

"I apologise."

She kissed him. Their first had been careful, short. This one was long. She found her hands in his hair, and his were on her waist.

It was perfect.

Thirteen chapters! Wow, didn't think I'd make it that far. I would like to thank you guys. Whenever I read your comments I feel motivated to write more!

Also, I read stellarlune and it's amazing!!! 

Merry belated Christmas!

Aanya