Chapter 6

"So, Keefe," Dex said while they were munching mallowmelt. "Will you tell us what happened in the Forbidden Cities?" 

Keefe sighed. "I knew it would come to this." He looked sad."

"Well, if you don't want- "Fitz started, but was interrupted.

"No, I gotta tell SOMEONE!" he said, a bit defensively. 

"Keefe." Sophie said. "Only if you want."

"Okay. I will." 

He took a deep breath, and started his story...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

FLASHBACK

Keefe held up the leaping crystal, which was blue, and it led to the Forbidden Cities.

The light whisked him away. He landed in an unfamiliar city, with sandy beaches and some strange trees. 

He found a sign. 

"Welcome to California!" It said. Keefe was shocked that he knew what it said at first, but then he remembered that Mommy Dearest had given him a strange Polygot - Empath mix ability. 

"This if for the greater good." He said. "For Foster."

But all too soon, he saw the terribly familiar cloak. With a white eye on the shoulder. 

They had found him. 

He pulled out a melder, which he had packed secretly for extra safety. The Neverseen member came closer, and pulled of her cloak.

It was Lady Gisela. 

"Keefe!" She said. "What are you doing here?!" 

"None of your business, Lady Gisela." he said, knowing that how he didn't call her Mom would affect her. He was right. In the moment of shock she was having, she was distracted and hit by Keefe's melder. 

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" She yelled. He had put it in full power mode. She laid on the rode in a tangled heap. Luckily, Lady Gisela had carried an Obscurer. He was completely hidden. 

"I need to practice this ability. How to control it," He thought to himself.

"Then I'll be able to go back. To a normal life." 

OMG guys! I wrote this during recess and as I was checking I can't believe that I got 15 views! That might sound crappy but it's a lot for me. Love u guys! 

Oh and since I didn't say before the cover of the fanfic is from Unlocked. 

Bye guys! I'll try to write tomorrow,

Aanya

*comment if you think I should write a sign out phrase, like Aanya out!