Chapter 19

"But we can't just go to Crystallhillia!" Linh said. "He'll get suspicious."

"So we tell him we're saving the world again!" Keefe smirked.

"Not funny, Sencen." Tam rolled his eyes. AGAIN! 

"What, we're saving Biana!!" Keefe argued. "From GISELA!"

"Fair point." Tam admitted begrudgingly.

"GUYS! FOCUS on the PROBLEM! Finding Glimmer!" Sophie interrupted.

"Riight" they drawled at the same time. Linh giggled.

"Aww, Foster, finding it hard that I'm not talking to you?" Keefe joked in her ear.

Sophie's breathing quickened. Her heart started fluttering, making her face red.

"As if." She nudged him, hard.

"Ow!"

"Sorry not sorry."

Linh grinned, ignoring the total Sokeefe in front of her. "You and Keefe are like twins!" She told Tam.

"We. Are. Not!" 

"You. So. Are!"

"Ahem, can we focus on GLIMMER!!!!" Sophie reminded the group again.

"Yeah, getting bored here..." Wylie was standing at the corner. He had been talking to his dad, Prentice.

"Okay. I think we should visit Valin, tell him that we are his cousin's friends, and maybe he'll let us in?" Linh said, suggesting a possible idea.

"Could work. But the name... we don't know her name!" Tam said.

"THAT is why I don't trust her." Linh retorted.

"Let's just visit Crystalhilla for now.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The group leaped to Candleshade, the place with the biggest Leapmaster. Keefe was reluctant to go to his old home, but Sophie had talked him into it. He looked pale as he reached for the handle.

"Keefe. You okay?" Sophie reached for his hand.

"Yeah, it's just that, this is where Mommy Dearest planned out my stellarlune thingy. Hard to be back here, especially after so long..."

Sophie shook her head. Lord Cassius and Lady Gisela had mistreated their son, no, their little project, so badly. She wanted to watch the building crumble, if not for the Leapmaster inside.

They stepped in. Keefe lead the way, up the Vortinator (which made Wylie puke), and to the Leapmaster.

"Crystalhilla!"

Hey guys! I will try to update more but school started again so maybe like thrice a week?

GTG,

Aanya