"I'm Pregnant" [4]

I know these last few chapters haven't been all that good and I'm sorry. I'm trying but I have little to no motivation to write right now. That and College is really kicking my ass. So in the meantime, I'm trying to put some stuff out but soon as I get back on track I'll delete / rewrite these chapters.

"That's amazing baby! I can't wait!! We have to have a boy. We can name him after you since we named her after me. We can call him Jesse, wouldn't that be cute and I'll actually be there for him. Leigh isn't too nice but I think she will be the best big sister ever."

"Lee"

"I can't wait, Leigh-Anne is my little princess but if he's a boy. . . Oh my god. I can't wait to teach him everything and hold him and kiss his little baby toes. I'll be there for his first Christmas. I still have a chance to prove myself and be a good dad to my boy. Oh! Also-"

"Lee! What do you think this is!? This is not good. If my mother finds out I'm dead. Like she's literally going to kill me. She's going to kick my ass, Lee. Stop laughing this isn't funny"

"Alright fine but come on, they adore Leigh-Anne."

"Obviously. That doesn't mean to go and do it again. Were you not wearing a condom?"

"I did. Everytime. Maybe this means something. We're the .01 percent." Jesy glared at him getting out of the car. They walked into the CVS picking up some rapid pregnancy tests.

"Jessica, is that you?"

Jesy jumped, giving Lee all the boxes.

"Who's that?" He whispered.

"Hey grandma, what are you doing here?"

"Who are all those pregnancy tests for, Jessica?"

"Mommy." Jesy regretted saying that the second that she did.

"Your mother is pregnant?"

". . .yes?"

"Alright, I've got to go." The woman kissed Jesy's cheek and went to start trouble.

"Now why would you do that?"

"I don't know Lee, she doesn't even know about Leigh-Anne."

"What do we do?"

"Lets take them here and then go get take out"

"Why take out?"

"So that we have a receipt for proof" Jesy side eyed him.

"What. Don't look at me like that. My parents were strict. You know that" He purchased the tests. They drove to a restaurant and ordered take out before going to use the bathroom. They waited on the family line.

"Dont watch me, I'm nervous"

"Want me to hold it for you?" Lee wasn't too involved last time. He was only there for the delivery and first year or so. He wanted to be there more.

"Baby you're cute. I got it"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before. I don't know how you're going to switch out tests"