Cyborg

Another Stigma Add-On

(Perrie is 16)

"Hey Jes, where's Perrie?" One of her neices asked.

"I'm not sure, Leigh-Anne?"

"Yeah"

"Have you seen your sister?"

"No, I'll go look for her" Leigh-Anne walked around their grandparents house looking for her little sister. She stopped at her mother's old bedroom when she heard sniffles.

"Perrie?"

"Yes"

"What's wrong bubba? Open the door" Leigh-Anne hugged her little sister closing the door behind them.

"Dont cry. What happened?"

"I hate it here! I want to go home baba. I'm so hungry and everytime I try to eat something mommy tells me no. I just wanted Pizza. I don't want to eat these stupid meal preps Leigh-Anne."

"Dont cry Pez, I'll go get you some pizza if you promise to take your insulin."

"Really? Please! I'll take my medicine. I want pizza. Can I have two slices and some soda?"

"Yeah. Stay here." Leigh-Anne left the room going to get her sister some pizza and soda. Leigh-Anne hated when Jesy did this to Perrie. Especially at family get togethers and other social gatherings. It was one day. It wouldn't kill her.

"More pizza Leigh-Anne?" Her grandmother asked as she put some slices on a plate for Perrie.

"I'm a growing woman, I need food, Grandma" Leigh-Anne smiled at the old woman.

"Alright, go on and get your sister. We're starting games in a few"

"Okay" Leigh-Anne grabbed a sprite out of the cooler for Perrie and made her way to Jesy's room.

"Here bubba" Leigh-Anne handed the plate and drink to Perrie, locking the door.

Perrie began stuffing her face, moaning in delight. This was great. It was so nice to eat something other than what Jesy packed for her. She hasn't had pizza in over a year.

Leigh-Anne felt bad for Perrie. She knew that Perrie wanted to eat what everyone else was eating but also that she didn't like that Jesy was singling her out in front of their family.

At home, when they ate meals together Leigh-Anne and Jesy would eat the same thing as Perrie. Jesy didn't put snacks in the house and didn't give perrie money, so she couldn't buy them.

"I feel so much better. Thanks Leigh" She used her Pdm to deliver her dose of insulin through the pod.

"You're welcome. Grandma said we're about to start playing games so we have to go downstairs."

"Leigh. . ." Perrie didn't want to be social. She wanted to lay in the bed until it was time to go. She didn't want her cousins making fun of her. They always did, since they were little.

"Stay with me. Come on" Leigh-Anne held her hand out for Perrie and they went downstairs.

"Nice of you to finally join us Perrie." She flashed a fake smile sitting in her sister's lap as the seats on the couch were taken.

"Stop being like that" Leigh-Anne whispered to Perrie. Jesy was already giving them a suspicious look. Probably because they got into a fight this morning and now they're only talking to each other.

They played a few games and the older members of the family went into the backyard drinking and doing whatever they were doing.

"Perrie, take it easy" Leigh-Anne told her sister who was raiding the snack table.