Part 123 [2]

I might have to rewrite this one.

[Flashback:]

"Mommyyy" Leigh-Anne whined as Jade rubbed vaseline on her face.

"I'm almost finished. I don't want you to be ashy on your first day." Jade handed Leigh-Anne her lunch bag and she carried her book bag to the car.

"I want you to have a good day bubba. Make sure you pay attention and try your best, alright?"

"Okay"

"Maybe after-school we can go to the Cafe" This made Leigh-Anne smile, she nodded with a thumbs up.

Jade parked the car and helped Leigh-Anne out, straightening her skirt before holding her book bag for her to put on.

"Does your knee still hurt?" Jade asked looking at the bruise on her knee. It was starting to fade away.

"A little"

"Aww" Leigh-Anne took Jade's hand and they walked into the building to the first floor where the first graders were. The elementary students were in the auditorium to save the parents time and avoid confusion.

"Have a seat bubba" Leigh-Anne sat down and Jade sat beside her. There weren't too many people yet but it was a good amount.

"Leigh-Anne!!" Perrie let go of Jesy's hand running off the stage to greet her best friend, Leaving her mother on the stage with the principal.

"Perrie!" Jesy hissed before turning to her new boss with a small smile.

"No worries. Kids will be kids"

"Perrie!!" Leigh-Anne hopped up trying to run to Perrie but Jade put her arm out.

"Where are we, Leigh-Anne?"

"We're at school."

"Do you run around at school?"

"Yes. At gym and lunch time"

"Well not here. We don't run around here."

"Sorry"

"That's alright. Go ahead" Jade moved her knees so Leigh-Anne could pass. Once she did the girls hugged each other jumping around excitedly.

"I missed you"

"You just saw me a week ago Perrie" Jade smiled seeing Leigh-Anne smile.

"But you got hurt and you left without saying goodbye to me. My mom said that your mom thinks you're better than me because you got more trophies. Is that true?" Perrie frowned.

"What? No. My mom didn't say that. Right mommy? You didn't say that, did you?" The children turned to Jade who shook her head.

"No, I never said that. We're not better than anyone, are we?" Leigh-Anne shook her head.

"Oh okay. Well, how was your day?"

"It just started"

"Oh yeah, wanna see if you're in my class?" Perrie grabbed Leigh-Anne's hand, dragging her away before she could respond.

Jade followed so she could talk to Jesy.

"Mama, mama look!" Perrie pulled on Jesy's sleeve trying to get her attention.

"Mama is talking right now, baby. Give me one second."

Perrie huffed waiting for Jesy to finish talking to the principal.

"Yes baby" Jesy turned to Perrie when she finished with the principal.

"Look. Leigh-Anne goes to our school. Can I see of she's in my class? ?" Jesy nodded handing Perrie the attendance sheet.