The Sextape

"While we're on the topic of rumors, You didn't cheat on your wife, right Jesy?"

"I did not cheat on my wife. The DMS were not real. I don't know that woman" Jesy and Perrie laughed it off.

"On a more serious note. . . Are you aware that your daughter has a viral sextape?" The radio host asked the women.

Knowing that they were being recorded on video as well they tried to neutralize their facial expressions. Both were failing miserably. They gave each other a look before Jesy spoke up.

"Do you think that's an appropriate question? Our daughter is a minor. Why would you even ask that?"

"I just wanted to know if you both knew. We're all friends here."

"But we're not close like that. You could've asked us off the air. This is our personal lives and business that you're airing out for millions. For all we know people don't even know that's our child because we keep our personal life private.Do you even know that that's our child? That means you watched it, no?" Perrie asked the man.

"I didn't watch the whole thing. As soon as I realized, I stopped watching"

"Do you know what our daughter looks like?"

"This is her, right?" Perrie took the phone from the man, her jaw dropped. Literally. She didn't even have to press play. That was her daughter. Her sixteen year old daughter.

"Can you cut the cameras? Turn them off please. The mics too." Jesy asked the crew holding her hand out in front of the camera until they cut it off.

"Yeah yeah" the host began switching the camera and mics off asking Jesy to test to make sure they're off.

"Babe. It's okay, you can't really see too much it's okay" Jesy tried to calm her wife down who was panicking. She hugged Perrie not wanting them to see her cry

"Can we give them the room?" The radio host asked the crew who got up to leave the room. Except for two who transcribe for their articles, they were in a connected booth listening to everything they said.

" I'm so fucking pissed off and I'm trying to relax because I don't want to act out of character but I'm about to lose it."

"Perrie-"

" She's sixteen. That video has millions of views already. It's not even just Leigh-Anne, what about Andre. His parents and family have to see this too."

"Maybe we can ask them to edit that part out?"

"This is live babe"

"Do you want to finish this interview?"

"Not really"

"Okay. I'm going to finish it. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't want to leave you alone. I'll come finish it with you. I don't want to do anything with him. I don't know why he thought that was a decent question to ask. I'm just doing this because I don't want people to think I'm a bitch. You know how the press is, but I really don't want to be here. She's at school, probably completely oblivious to the fact that she's all over the internet. I want to go pick her up."

"Thank you. It's okay babe, we will get through it. I'll call Normani and ask her to pick her up." Jesy said, sending the woman a text message.

"Her life has barely started and it's ruined! No one makes it after having a sex tape, our child is not Kim Kardashian. All her scholarships and. . .and .
. . . . . She works hard for everything she has. They're not going to accept her.It will break her heart Jes. She's a good girl and this little mistake ends it all."