A little dream, A lot of Love

Jade was laying in bed trying to rest. Her whole body was aching. Tour was no joke. It was hard for her to sleep when her phone was pinging nonstop. She picked up her phone to put it on do not disturb. She figured that it was just the girls in the group chat. She lowered the brightness before opening the Instagram app where the notifications were coming from. People were going crazy in the comment section of her latest post. 

Mixer4life: Not gonna lie I'm a bit disappointed with Jade these last few shows.

PerriesFreckles: Perrie would never 💅🏻

HonestCritic: She sounds out of breath and her dancing is really sloppy. She needs to get it together. It's only halfway through the tour and shes already tired.

Kelsey: I really don't understand the hype. #Overrated

ColbyJackNoCheese: She looks like a fucking Toothpick.

Mr.Postman: @ColbyJackNoCheese more like a lollipop with her big ass head.

JadeeRM: she's obviously not feeling well. She might have a throat infection or something.

Kelsey: @JadeeRM yeah then she should've sat this one out. She ruined the whole thing, Surprised it wasn't Leigh-Anne this time Lmao😂

LeighsLeftNut: @Kelsey You just can't seem to keep her name out your mouth. It has nothing to do with her. So what if Jade had a bad night. It happens. Hop off.

RhythmixSukz: She needs to leave the group. They all do. It's not too late to forget this ever happened.

RandomUser: We love you Jade❤️

JadeStan1226: Notice Me @JadeThirlwall

She scrolled through hundreds of comments before closing the app. Did she really sound that bad? Did she really look that tired? Truth is Jade's been beyond exhausted these last few days. It's a struggle to get out of bed in the mornings. Worst thing is rest doesn't help. She sleeps throughout the day hoping to re-energize before the show with no success. She powered her phone off and closed her eyes trying to get some sleep.

-

"Yes! She's our good friend. We can't get in her room. We tried knocking" "She's not picking up her phone. We tried calling!"

Leigh-Anne and Perrie were talking over each other, to the man at guest services. They were fearing the worst, Jade was a light sleeper there was no way she didnt hear her door

"What room?"

"3113" "Please Hurry!!"

Once he handed them the key they ran to Jade's room dipping the card and pushing the door open.

"Jade!" Perrie called to the girl who was bundled up in blankets sleeping peacefully.

"Jade? Are you okay" Leigh-Anne tapped the girl lightly.

"Yeah, I dont feel too well. How did you guys get in my room?" She sat up in the bed.

"We got a key. Don't do that. We thought you were dead or something." Perrie smacked Jade's arms playfully. Jade winced in pain but quickly smiled covering her pained expression.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch with us? Did you eat breakfast?" Leigh-Anne asked

"Uh maybe next time I'm really tired, sorry. and yeah I ate. Thanks guys." Jade hasn't eaten breakfast, she hasn't eaten in a few days. She couldn't bring herself to eat, she had no appetite at all.

"Alright we're leaving. Charge your phone so we can reach you" Perrie told her.

Jade nodded, biting her lip as she got out of the bed walking them to her door.