Visits

~Continuaton of The Dentist~

Perrie had fed Leigh-Anne dinner and now she was in the bathtub playing with her toys.

Perrie decided to call Jade. It was half past seven and she wasn't home yet.

"Jade, babe. It's late, are you almost home?"

"No, I was wondering if could spend a night out"

"When we're you going to ask?You know you need to ask in advance. I would like for you to be home before eight thirty."

"Please?"

"No. Be safe, I'll see you in a bit. I love you"

Jade just hung up the phone. Turning to look at her friend.

"Your mom seems pretty worried, maybe you should head home"

"She's not my mom. She will be just fine. She has my little sister with her." Jade didn't want to talk about it.

Sometimes Jade felt like Perrie liked Leigh-Anne  more. But she isn't mad at perrie, she's mad at herself because perrie would always try to spend time with her but she always denied her. She wanted perrie to cradle her and watch movies with her as well.

Jade took the wrong approach, she began to be rebellious. It got perries attention just not the right attention.

8:30 came and Jade was still at her friend's house. Her phone began to ring. She declined it putting it on do not disturb.

Perrie became worried. There was a small incident where Jade ran away about  months ago. And after that Perrie had been very strict on her about her curfew. She got the girls iPad tracking her phone before getting dressed. She put leigh in a hoodie before carrying the sleeping girl out to the car. Once buckled in She drove to the location.

She pulled into the driveway. She tried to call Jade first. When that didn't work she honked the horn. She forgot about the sleeping girl in the back who jolted awake. Her eyes wide 

"Sorry baby" Leigh nodded slowly closing her eyes, falling asleep.

She opened her car door standing up.

"Jade, I know you hear me. Get yourself down here" the woman said. She didn't really want embarrass the teenager. But she was worried. More worried than upset. She tries to be a bit lenient on jade given her past. But the girl just continues to take advantage.

A few moments later the front door opened. Jade hugged her friend and began walking to the car. She sat in the passenger seat. She looked behind her to see Leigh-Anne looking around sleepily.

"You can go back to sleep baby" perrie told her and she laid her head on the side of the seat dozing off.

"We are going to talk when we get home." Perrie said and jade nodded. She felt bad when she saw Leigh in the car sleeping. She should've just went home.

Perrie carried the Leigh-Anne into the house tucking the girl into her bed placing a plushie under her arm. Before telling jade to meet her in her room when she finished showering.

Perrie laid on her bed rereading the email the woman sent her when Jade walked in. Perrie motioned for her to sit on the bed.

" is there something wrong? Do you want to talk about it? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden? You're not following the rules, you've been snapping at me a lot lately not to mention how you've been treating Leigh."

"I'm sorry." Jade didn't really know what else to say.

"What's wrong jade? I want to help you babe" perrie spoke in a soft tone. She wanted the girl to know she wasn't in trouble, she was just curious.