Part 70 [add-on]

-Just Experimenting. I don't know why I can't write stuff in order. My brain is so backwards-

Jade-13
Leigh-Anne-16

Leigh-Anne stood at the door of her little sisters classroom. Jesy and Perrie had some business to take care of so, Leigh-Anne told them she'll bring Jade home. Usually Leigh-Anne gets out at 4 and Jade gets out at 2:30 so with permission she skipped her last three classes.

Once Jade saw her big sister she waved excitedly standing up, holding onto her desk.

"Ma-Mah Sissy!"

"Jade sit down for me babe." Her para held Jade under her arms helping her into the seat.

"Sissy!!"

"Your sissy will see you soon bub." She bounced in her seat excitedly.

The other Thirteen year Olds looked at Jade, they were still trying to get used to having her in their class. They were very understanding and tried their best to treat her normally and not make her feel out of place.

"Mmmmm" Jade hummed. The classroom was too quiet for her liking.

"Any questions?" The teacher asked and the kids shook their heads.

"Okay, class dismissed, have a good weekend!"

"You too miss" as the students came out Jade stared at the door waiting for her sissy.

"Hi baba, how was your day?"

Jade squealed excitedly before staring off into space. She began tugging at her uniform tie, choking herself.

"Leave it." Leigh-Anne moved her hands hugging her little sister.

"Leigh-Anne, are you taking her home today, or just stopping by to wait with her?"

"I'm taking her home today"

"Okay" the teacher nodded, going back to grading her work.

"Please tell moms that I need to speak to them."

"Did she do something wrong?"

"No, I just want to ask them a few questions."

Jade whined rubbing her eyes.

"Sissy,sissy,sissy!" She shouted tugging on Leigh-Anne's uniform sweater.

"You don't have to yell, I'm right here baby."

"Sowry"

"Its okay. Whats wrong?"

"Um. . .um. . . Sna'?"

"Did you eat your lunch?" Leigh-Anne asked. Opening her lunch box to check. She didn't touch her food.

"Why didn't you eat Jade."

"No. . .mm. . .humph!" Jade slapped her hands on her thighs.

"Dont do that. Try again."

"No. . ." Jade held her hand out for Leigh-Anne's.

Leigh-Anne put her hand into Jades. Jade drew a circle,square and triangle in the palm of her hand. Leigh-Anne thought for a while before it hit her.

"Mommy didn't cut your food up baba? How could she do that to you?"

Jade shrugged. She had no idea.

"Ready to go home?"

"Yes sissy"

"Good Job baba! Very good " Jade smiled clapping for herself. Leigh-Anne was happy whenever Jade spoke without hiccups.

Leigh-Anne walked over to the closet grabbing her sister's leg braces. She only re-learned to walk a few years ago so her legs were still very weak.