Chapter 20

No one's POV

"Really? Is that what you guys have been doing for the past few days?" Yang asked and Buda intervened.

"Yeah, been a rough couple of days and you try training with Jack, it's dangerous." He said as he took out some candy and unwrapped it.

"Ooooh got any more?" Ruby asked and Buda nodded as he reached into his pocket and tossed her one.

"Thanks!"

"Is that all you've been doing? Last night you didn't come back until like 3 in the morning." Blake said.

"We've been working with Qins team as well so we all train hard and often lose track of time." Jack said.

"Let's get this done, then we can all relax." Technoblade said as the others nodded.

About an hour later they were all almost done with the task before one of Cardins teammates came towards them screaming.

"Ursa! Ursa!" He exclaimed before Yang grabbed him.

"What? Where?" She asked.

"Back there, it's got Cardin!" He exclaimed pointing in the direction he had just run from.

"Jaune!" Pyrrha exclaimed alerting everyone.

Technoblade didn't hesitate as he and his team went to go find Jaune when they heard the sound of a beasts roar.

They got there and saw Jaune fighting it and Technoblade was about to help but he remembered what Jaune wanted as he stopped his team.

"Luffy, unleash the you know what." Technoblade said and Luffy nodded but the others then arrived as well.

Weiss was about to help when Jack stopped her.

"Please stay back." Jack said.

Luffy took one step forward as he began to unleash a powerful burst of aura as he directed it at the Ursa, but even then it was still so strong that it affected everyone around them.

The Ursa froze as it began to shake before it tried to attack and Technoblade noticed that Jaunes aura was low so Luffy couldn't unleash anymore otherwise he would  knock out Jaune.

Pyrrha however raised her hand and somehow the shield that Jaune was holding moved into the just the right angle that he needed to block off the attack before he took the opening and decapitated the frozen Grimm as it died and turned to dust.

Luffy stopped the aura he was emitting as soon as it was dead.

"Uh, what? Ruby asked confused.

"How did you?" Weiss asked as she looked at Pyrrha.

"Well Ruby has her speed, you have your glymphs, Niko has his electricity..." Pyrrha said.

"My semblance is Polarity."

"Oh, you can control poles." Ruby said before Nikola interrupted.

"No it means she has control over magnetism! That's astounding!" He said before he began to examine Pyrrha.

"Never in my wildest of fantasies would I have imagined to have met someone with such a scientific semblance, magmatism of all things! How incredible!" He said as he moved her arms, lifted her chin and examined all over her.

Pyrrha blushed in embarrassment while everyone looked at him.

"Please please please! May I monitor your semblance? I would like to run some quick tests to examine the reach of your magnetism abilities!" Nikola asked Pyrrha.

"Uh, isn't he going a bit far?" Weiss asked but Pyrrha just nodded.

"O-Okay." She said.

"What!?" Team RWBY and Luffy along with Natsu exclaimed.

"Excellent!" Nikola said happily.

"Aren't you gonna tell him what happened?" Ruby asked after that whole moment.

"We could oooooor and this is just a much better idea, we not tell him so he can use this as a confidence boost." Buda said as he watched Nikola grab Pyrrhas hand before running off.

"Welp since we're all done here, let's get going." Technoblade said.

They all walked back to where they were originally and waited for the Bull head to pick them up.

TimeSkip

Technoblade was laying in his bed, he had heard Jaune reconcile with Pyrrha as she started to train him while Nikola began to teach him a bit as well.

About three weeks had passed since then as Technoblade was now in Vale as he was taking care of the last White Fang members he had encountered as they were trying to steal from a Dust shop and the White Fang member was terrified when he saw him.

"Please don't kill me, I'll do whatever you want, just please don't kill me!" The White Fang member begged.

"I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna turn you in...unless you piss me off but, answer some questions for me and I'll turn you in even if you piss me off." Technoblade said as he glared at the White Fang member.

Technoblade grabbed him by the shirt as he raised his sword to the White Fang members neck.

"Now you're gonna tell me why you guys have been stealing dust all of a sudden." Technoblade said threateningly.

"I'm never telling you!" The White Fang member said and Technoblade raised an eyebrow.

'Ooooh so he wants to be brave now, alright then.' He thought.

"You know who Jack The Ripper is?" Technoblade asked with a smirk when he could feel the fear that the White Fang member exuded in that moment at the mention of the name.

Jack the Ripper was feared throughout all of Remnant among Faunas and Human.

He was a feared serial killer who was never caught not even once, leaving bodies in his wake and fear as no one could catch him and soldiers have tried but Technoblade knew his current location.

He was drinking tea with Weiss at that moment.

"He happens to be a good friend of mine, now imagine having to deal with him and The Blood God, I don't think the two of us would be understanding if that were to happen." Technoblade snapped.

"Ok ok! We are working with someone, I don't know the name though, but there's going to be another robbery, t-tomorrow night, I swear that's all I know!" He said and Technoblade smiled before he knocked him out.

"So White Fang have got a new boss, huh?...interesting." Technoblade said as he looked up at the night sky before he tied up the White Fang members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL