Chapter 17

No one's POV

After that night, Jack and Weiss have been studying together every chance they got as well as taking nightly walks, drinking tea together afterwards.

Jack had to admit that Weiss was someone far more interesting to talk to that he had originally thought.

Naturally his team found out and enjoyed teasing him about it sometimes.

Currently, they were watching Jaune and Cardin fight and to no one's surprise, Cardin won and Jaune was about to get beat up by Cardin more but Glynda stopped him and cancelled the match.

"That's enough, students as you can see, Mr Arcs aura has now dropped in the red, in a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fir for battle and that would call for the match." She explained.

She then turned and put her attention on Jaune.

"Mr. Arc, it has been weeks now, try not referring to your scroll during combat, we wouldn't want you to be chewed up by Beowulf's now would we?" She asked.

Technoblade turned his attention over to Jaunes team and could see Pyrrhas sad expression as she looked at Jaune.

Technoblade wondered why Jaune had such issues when it came to combat.

Glynda then started to talk about the Vital Festival that would be taking place in a few months from now, Technoblade was actually excited to participate in it because he wanted to fight against some strong opponents.

After she made the announcement, she dismissed the class to lunch as they all left.

They got to the cafeteria as Technoblade sat next to Ruby while Nora was telling them a story.

"So, there we were in the middle of the night..." She began.

"It was day." Ren interrupted.

"We were surround by Ursi..." She continued.

"It was Beowulf's." Ren said once again.

"Dozens of em..."

"Two of them." Ren cleared up.

"But they were no match for us and in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a butt load of lien selling Ursa skinned rugs." Nora concluded.

"She has been having the same recurring dream for the past week now." Ren said.

"Uuuuh..." Technoblade didn't know what to say in that moment.

Nikola was working on some equations before he looked up and noticed Jaunes expression.

"Jaune is everything okay?" He asked alerting everyone.

"Huh? Oh yeah, why?" Jaune asked.

"Well its just you seem...not okay." Ruby said.

"Guys, I'm fine, seriously look." Jaune said with a smile as he gave them a thumbs up.

"Jaune, I know a thing or two when it comes to fake smiling and that's all fake." Luffy said having just swallowed a mountain of food.

They all turned to see Cardin and the rest of his team near a faunas girl, most likely annoying her.

Technoblade's eyes glowed red for a moment as his scelera turned black.

'Take their blood! Make them bleed!' The voices screamed and he was tempted to let them run free before he turned back to normal.

"Alex, what happened to your eyes?" Ruby asked and Technoblade shook his head.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"But I saw-"

"Anyway, Jaune, Cardin has been bothering you since day one." Technoblade said.

"Yeah, he has been picking on you since the first week of school." Pyrrhas said.

"Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah, he just likes to mess around with you, practical jokes." Jaune said trying to play it off.

"He's a bully." Ruby said.

"Oh please, name one time-"

"The time he knocked the books out of your hand in the middle of the hallway, the time he got your shield stuck and I had to help you and the time Cardin put you in your locker and sent you flying away from the school." Technoblade said.

"And that's just off the top of my head really."

"It wasn't that far." Jaune said.

"Yes it was, you were stuck at the Cliffside of the Emerald forest, you're lucky Luffy was there to help you." Technoblade said.

"Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask." Pyrrha said.

"Oh, we'll break his legs." Nora said.

"Nah, his arms will be better." Technoblade said.

"Guys really it's fine, besides, it's not like he's just a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everyone." Jaune said.

"Ow, that hurt!"

They heard the faunas girl cry out in pain before Adam stood up and got out of his seat.

"I'll take care of this." He said and started walking.

"What are you going to do?" Buda asked but Adam just turned with a smile.

"Don't worry, nothing bad." Adam said as he walked towards Cardin and as he got closer he heard the bunny faunas girl speak.

"Please stop." She said.

"See, I told you they were real." Cardin said.

"What a freak." One of his friends said.

"Is that so?" Adam asked as they all turned to him.

"I see four idiots in front of me." Adam said with a bored expression.

"Hey, you're part of that five man team everyone has been talking about, you think just because you have one extra-"

"Do you always talk this much? It's annoying." Adam said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out an apple.

"Let her ear go or else I'm gonna beat you up and see how you feel." Adam said as he bit into the apple.

"You think you have the audacity to say that to me?" Cardin asked furious and annoyed, Adam could see the plan that must have formed in his head.

"Alright, I'll let her go." Cardin said as he pushed her to the ground before he swung at Adam who moved his head to the side as the punch missed.

He kept trying but Adam just dodged not even taking a single step.

"Hold still, loser!" Cardin said furiously.

"Wow, you bully people but can't think of a good insult." Adam said before he just threw a punch of his own hitting Cardin square in his face as he stood still before he fell down instantly knocked out.

Adam turned to the rest of his team before he spat out the piece of apple he was chewing on right onto Cardins back.

"So sour..." He said as he looked at them with an intense look in his eye even though his face looked neutral.

"Now unless you wanna end up like your leader, I suggest you take him and leave."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL