Chapter 19

No one's POV

Class ended and Nikola walked up to Jaune.

"Shall we?" He asked him and Jaune sighed before nodding.

Technoblade walked out with the others before he turned.

"Eh, I'll stick around for a bit." Technoblade said.

"Same." Pyrrha said before she turned to her teamnates.

"I'll catch up with you guys."

The rest left while the two of them waited for Jaune and Nikola and when they came out Cardin was about to push Jaune when he heard electricity crackle.

"Need I remind you that I merely gave you a small jolt, shall we see what happens if I were to up the voltage?" Nikola asked as he stood behind Cardin while Jaune kept walking unaware.

Cardin was scared but acting as if he wasn't before he walked away angrily.

"You know, I want to break his legs." Pyrrha said.

"Or his arms." Technoblade said.

"Or simply just do to him as he does to others." Nikola said as he joined them.

"Hey I have an idea, come on." She said to the two of them.

She grabbed Jaune as they all walked outside onto a balcony and Jaune was standing on the edge.

"Guys, I know I'm going through a hard time right now but I'm not that depressed, I could always be a farmer or something." Jaune said as Technoblade pulled him back.

"No you moron, she didn't bring you up here for that." Technoblade said.

"Jaune, I know your having a difficult time in class and your not the strongest of fighters, so...I want to help you." Pyrrha said.

"And I would like to help you academically." Nikola said smiling.

"What?" Jaune asked.

"We could train up here after class where no one can bother you before Niko helps you with your studies." Pyrrha said.

"You think I need help?" Jaune asked.

"No Jaune, what she meant was, no one can just become a good fighter overnight, even I trained to get where I am, everyone needs a helping hand once in a while but it doesn't make you different from anyone else in the school or anywhere for that matter." Technoblade said.

'Wow I could have become a motivational speaker...nah then who would trash on guys in bedwars.' Technoblade thought.

"He's right, you also made it to Beacon, that speaks volumes for what you're capable of." Pyrrha said.

"You're wrong, I don't belong here." Jaune said.

"That's a terrible thing to say, of course you do." Pyrrha said.

"No I don't!" Jaune said.

"Why do you say that? Just because you aren't as good as...some people, that doesn't mean you aren't strong in your own way." Technoblade said.

And that was when Jaune said something that shocked them.

"I wasn't really accepted into Beacon." Jaune said.

"What do you mean?" Nikola asked.

"I mean I didn't get into combat school, I didn't pass any tests, I didn't earn my spot at this Academy, I lied and got my hands on some fake transcripts." Jaune admitted.

"But why?" Pyrrha asked.

"Because, this is what I wanted to be...my father...my grandfather and even his father before him were all warriors, they were all heroes, I just wanted to be one too...I was just never good enough." Jaune said.

"Then let us help you so you can be a hero." Nikola said.

"I don't want help! I don't want to be the damsel in distress, I want to be the hero!" Jaune exclaimed frustrated.

"Do you really think that doing this on your own will do you any good, I admit I understand what's its like to want to do something on your own but I only got better when I finally wised up and got some help, you can't just push others away because you want get a title, that's not how heroes are made!" Technoblade said.

'Not to mention, a lot of heroes ended up getting betrayed by the people they want to protect buuuuut can't really mention that, I'm trying to make a hero not a villain.' Technoblade thought.

'Or worse, another me.'

"I'm just tired of being the lovable idiot that's stuck in the tree while my friends are fighting for their lives, if I can't do this on my own then what good am I?" Jaune asked.

Pyrrha tried to comfort him but he stepped away from her.

"Just leave me alone, okay?" Jaune asked them as he looked away.

"If that's what you want." Pyrrha said though she hesitated at first before she walked away.

"Pyrrha..." Nikola said as he looked at Technoblade who nodded.

Nikola smiled gratefully before he went after her hoping to cheer her up.

Technoblade turned back to Jaune and sighed.

"You know, things don't have to be this way at all, if you could just see that this is wrong, maybe you would realise that and change yourself." Technoblade said.

With that said he walked away but before he left completely, he heard Cardin talking to him about how he knew everything and now he's his "friend" now, Technoblade wanted nothing more than to run his sword through Cardins chest but he felt that Jaune should take care of it on his own, he could learn from it.

He went back to his dorm and talked to the others for a bit before he got into his Vigilante outfit as Sun decided to go with him as they went out to stop some crime.

This would also help Technoblade to get rid of some of his frustration from before.

TimeSkip

They were now in Foreverfalls, Technoblade was bored out of his mind but took this as an opportunity to get some new materials for crafting which was convenient since they were getting sap from trees.

"Hey Alex." Ruby greeted him as he turned to her.

"Yeah, what's up?" He asked.

"You alright? You seem out of it." Ruby asked and Technoblade shook his head.

"Nah I'm just in my thoughts more." Technoblade said.

"Me and the others have been putting in some more training together lately."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL