Chapter 4

No one's POV

Technoblade froze when he heard that name.

"I did my research when I heard your name and found out a little legend about you, look full honesty, I don't care about what happened in the past or what happened in your old home but your under Tai's roof now so I want you to promise me that you will protect my niece's with your life, I know it may sound like a lot all things considered but you are the most capable of doing so...and if Summer thinks you're worth saving, then you must be a person I can trust." Qrow said.

Technoblade looked at Qrow thinking over everything he had just said to him and he had to admit that it was true, she sort of did save his life but he was never the type to make any promises to anyone, only one person ever had this much faith in him...Philza...

"...Alright, I'll keep them safe." Technoblade said finally.

"Thanks Techno, you don't know how much this means to me, to Summer." Qrow said and Technoblade waved his hand.

"Don't worry about it, not stop getting all mushy on me." He said.

"Welp, I'm gonna head back down to the living room and sit on the couch for a little longer." Technoblade said and Qrow raised an eyebrow.

"Weren't you just napping on the couch?" Qrow asked and Technoblade nodded.

"It's a very comfortable couch." Technoblade said smiling as Qrow chuckled.

Technoblade started walking out of the room before heading down the stairs as Qrow followed him.

They looked around noticing the girls weren't there before Technoblade saw them playing outside with a wagon.

"No worries, they're just playing outside." Technoblade told Qrow who nodded.

"Alright, good, I was wondering where they were anyway, I'm gonna make something for the girls, you wanna help?" Qrow asked and Technoblade was about to say yes but then saw Yang pulling Ruby who was in the wagon into the woods.

"You go ahead, I'll watch the girls." Technoblade said as he went to the door.

"Okay Techno, I'll be done in an hour or so." Qrow said and Technoblade nodded before he rushed out the door.

He looked around before he found the wagon tracks before he followed them.

'What are you up too, Hot head?' Technoblade thought.

He quickly drank a potion of swiftness before he took off faster before he found them and stopped so they wouldn't see him as he continued to follow them through the woods.

TimeSkip

Technoblade had been followed them for an hour before Yang stopped at a broken down house when Technoblade saw the things he had fought before when he first woke up.

It was about to attack Yang but Technoblade was faster as he blocked off the attack with his sword before he pushed the Grimm back and stood in front of the girls.

"Techno!?" Yang asked in shock before Technoblade took out three potions and splashed them on himself.

"Watch my back in case any more of these things show up, got it?!" Technoblade said quickly.

Yang nodded and Technoblade turned back to the Grimm as they all charged at him.

Without word Technoblade quickly armed himself with some netherite armour as he charged at them.

Technoblade quickly slashed one through the face turning it to dus before he blocked off an attack and changed his sword for a bow and arrow.

He shot threw quick arrows into one of their chests but that wasn't enough to stop them as another just tried to attack him but Technoblade just flipped over it before quickly summoning his sword and stabbing it through the chest.

Technoblade landed on the ground before he made quick work the remaining ones before only dust was left.

Once that was done Technoblade made his sword and armour vanish before he turned around walking to Yang.

"Alright kid, what the hell were you thinking!? You two aren't trained or armed, you could have been killed!" Technoblade snapped.

"I-I'm sorry I was-"

"You are so lucky that I saw you going into the woods."

"I was just looking for my mother!"

"It doesn't matter what you were doing! You should have thought about the situation before doing something like this!" Technoblade said as he sighed.

He looked down at Yang before he got down on one knee before he pulled her into a hug.

"Yang...I'm just glad you're alright...you and Ruby." He said as Yang hugged him back.

"I just want to make sure you two stay safe so that when you do go out on your own, you'll be ready."

Technoblade picked her up before he walked to the wagon and put her next to Ruby before he pulled them both back.

Technoblade reached into his pocket and pulled out an Ender pearl.

'Gotta be careful about these, don't know how many I got here.' Technoblade thought.

Technoblade pulled back his arm before he threw it.

He waited a little bit before the three of them were teleported back to the door of the house.

"Wait, how did we get here so fast?" Yang asked confused.

"I'll tell you later." Technoblade said.

He heard the door open and saw Qrow coming outside with a worried expression.

"Oh thank god, where have you three been?" He asked and Technoblade sighed.

"I had to save them from a pack of Grimm before they were about to get to Yang, their dust now." Technoblade said.

"What!? Is anyone hurt?" Qrow asked.

"No, I made sure of that." Technoblade said.

"Good." Qrow said relieved before he walked over to Yang.

"Yang, I hope you realise that you're grounded for this, right?"

Yang didn't say a word but just nodded and walked inside going to her room.

"Thanks Techno, I don't know what I would have done if something happened to them." Qrow said and Technoblade just waved it off.

"Don't worry about it, I'm gonna head inside though." Technoblade said as he walked past Qrow.

"I made a meatloaf an hour ago, it should be cooled off by now but I can just heat it up again." Qrow said and Technoblade just picked up Ruby.

"I'll get Yang."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL