Chapter 18

No one's POV

His teammates quickly helped Cardin who woke up to his feet as he glared at Adam.

"You're gonna regret that." Cardin said even though his nose was bleeding and most likely broken.

"I really don't think I will." Adam said.

Cardin held his nose as he walked away pissed as Adam turned to the bunny Faunas and held out his hand to her smiling.

She blushed as she looked at him, it didn't help that he was also wearing an unbuttoned shirt revealing his upper body, originally he didn't want to wear a shirt at all until Jack had talked him into it.

"Are you hurt?" Adam asked as she took his hand while helping her to her feet.

"Y-Yeah, but it's not that bad." She said smiling nervously at him.

"Can I take you to the nurse, so we can at least check if everything is fine?" Adam asked.

"O-Okay, T-Thanks for that by the way." She said and Adam shook his head.

"No, you don't need to thank me but can I know your name?" Adam asked.

"Velvet." She said and Adam nodded.

"I'm Adam, come on let's go." Adam said as the two started walking together.

Everyone else except for his teammates had surprised looks.

"What's with all the faces?" Technoblade asked as he looked around.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Yeah that was cool." Yang said.

"Impressive." Weiss said nodding.

"I wonder if he broke his nose with that punch." Nora said.

"He got what was coming." Pyrrha said.

"That was quite the interesting turn of events." Ren said.

"Why did he do that though?" Blake asked.

"That's easy, because we all agree that it doesn't matter whether you are a Faunas or not, if someone needs our help then we help without question, if not then how can there be equality? It doesn't mean your different just because you're a faunas so why treat them differently." Technoblade said shrugging.

Blake looked at the whole team as they nodded in agreement as she looked at them happily as her cat ears moved underneath her bow.

'Hey, Buda owes me 200 lien.' Technoblade thought smiling a bit as they had bet whether or not Blake was a Faunas or not.

"Well said, my friend." Qin Shi Huang said as he checked the time.

"I believe classes are going to start, we should get back." He said as he and his team stood up.

Everyone else followed his lead except for Nikola who was working before Pyrrha did them a favour and picked him up before she started walking with him to the class.

"Thank you, Pyrrha." Natsu said an Pyrrha nodded.

"No problem."

They were in class and Technoblade's first thoughts was that he wanted whatever coffee that Professor Oobleck must have been having.

The man was zooming around the room while he was still talking which was next to impossible to understand so needless to say, Technoblade gave up.

"This guy needs decaf." Technoblade muttered as he watched him go.

"Now, has anyone of you been subjugated or discriminated because of your faunas heritage?" Oobleck asked the class.

A few had raised their hands, Velvet was hesitant at first before Adam encouraged her as they sat next to each other because they both arrived together after heading to the nurse.

"Dreadful, simply dreadful, remember students, this is precisely the kind of ignorance that breeds violence, I mean, just look at what happened to the White Fang, now which one of you young scholars could tell me what many theorists believed was the turning point of the third year of war.

Weiss had raised her hand.

"The battle of Fort Castle." She said and Oobleck nodded.

"Precisely and who can tell me the advantages Faunas had over the general Lagoon forces?" Oobleck asked them.

Technoblade noticed that Jaune was about to flick a paper triangle at Jaune before he saw a spark coming from Nikola's hand had while he wrote.

"Yowch!" Cardin exclaimed getting the attention of everyone.

"Cardin, perhaps you have an answer?" Oobleck asked as he raised an eyebrow.

Cardin was so confused as he rubbed his hand that had a small mark as smoke came from it.

'Ah so that's what he did.' Technoblade thought as he looked at Tesla who was simply smiling as he wrote some notes.

Cardin than said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Well...I know it's easier to train an animal than a soldier." He said as Nikola laughed at the stupidity within his answer.

"You're not the most open minded of individuals are you, Cardin?" Pyrrha asked.

"What does that mean?" Cardin asked.

"What she is saying is that you lack the basic intelligence to produce a smart answer." Nikola said as he looked at Cardin who was still confused so he dumbed it down.

"Forgive me, allow me to dumb it down for you, she is saying that you are dumb." He said.

Cardin showed his anger at Nikola who merely smiled.

"But to answer your question professor, the answer is night vision, many Faunas are able to have a nearly perfect sight at night or in the dark all together." Nikola said.

"General Lagoon was inexperienced and made the mistake of ambushing the Faunas in their sleep, his massive army was outmatched and the general was captured, perhaps if he payed attention in class, he wouldn't have to be remembered as such a failure." Blake said making Technoblade snort as he knew for a fact that it was all directed at Cardin.

Cardin then got up before Nikola spoke.

"You should really sit down, we wouldn't want you to have to experience any more...shocking revelations." He said as Cardin looked at him before his eyes widened.

"You..."

"You two please take your seats." Oobleck said.

Jaune was asleep and Oobleck went up to him waking him up.

"You three will see me after class." Oobleck said and Nikola just nodded.

"Now, moving on." Oobleck said as he continued the lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL