Chapter 2

No one's POV

Technoblade thought about it for a bit before he ultimately decided to go with her since he wasn't in the mood for building a new house.

"Alright but first you gotta do something for me." Technoblade said with a grin.

"And what is that?" She asked curiously.

"Tell me what that thing was, it seemed interesting." He said.

"Oh you mean that Grimm?" She asked and Technoblade nodded.

"So that's what it's called, welp that's just about all I wanted to know." Technoblade said.

"Alright then, let's go." Summer said.

The two of them started walking to where Sumner lived which was conveniently only 30 minutes away.

Technoblade faulted a little as he leaned against a tree for a sec.

'kill...kill...draw her blood...'

'Oh great...you guys again.' Technoblade thought as he held his head.

The voices in his head, those that demanded blood, demanded chaos and destruction.

The voices only got louder and louder becoming more and more difficult to resist but Technoblade continued to fight them.

"Uh...Techno are you alright?" Summer asked a bit concerned while Technoblade growled a bit as he stood up.

"Yeah...actually....scratch that..." Technoblade muttered as he slowly began to fall before he landed on the ground unconscious.

Technoblade only began to stir as he slowly woke up before seeing he was in a bed.

He sat up and saw his mask was on a nightstand next to him as he grabbed it before putting it on.

"Techno, you're awake."

Technoblade looked up and saw an unfamiliar man.

"Do I know you?" He asked preparing to summon his diamond sword.

"Oh, where are my manners, my name is Taiyang Xiao Long but you can call me Tai." He introduced himself.

"Alright then Tai, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you know Summer." Technoblade said and Tai nodded.

"Yes I do, she is my wife after all." Tai said.

"Speaking of which, where is she?" Technoblade asked.

"She went on a mission with my brother in law." Tai answered him.

"Good to know." Technoblade said nodding.

"So...I heard you're not from around here." Tai said and Technoblade nodded.

"Yup, and I can tell it's already much different here then it is there." Technoblade said.

"What makes you say that?" Tai asked him curiously.

"Well, last time I checked, you haven't tried to kill me, use me or betray me yet aaaaaaand you have no idea who I am." Technoblade said with a smile.

"Wow...that sounds awful." Tai said but Technoblade just shrugged it off.

"Meh I stopped caring but that kinda stuff ages ago, now I pretty much just go with the flow, get my subs, aaaaaand ring my sellout bell." Technoblade said which confused Tai but he decided to let the subject drop.

"But anyway, you mind if we skip the question and answer round until Summer gets back because this will probably lead to her asking the same questions you wanna ask." Technoblade said and Tai nodded.

"That's fine, after all she did save your life." Tai said and Technoblade decided to just agree...for now.

"Yeah, she did." Technoblade said.

Technoblade's stomach started to growl as he looked down at it.

"I take it you're hungry." Tai said and Technoblade shook his head.

"Nah, I'm alright, you don't have to go through the trouble." Technoblade said as he would probably bring out some bread from his inventory.

"A friend of Summer is a friend of mine, I'll see what left overs we have and bring them for you." Tai said as he walked away.

"Hey Tai, uh...thanks I guess." Technoblade said and Tai turned to him and smiled.

"No problem." He said as he left leaving the door open.

After a few minutes of sitting on the bed, Technoblade caught glimpse of a little girl, possibly around four peeking in on him.

Just when he was about to say hello, the girl squealed and ran off.

"Thaaaats probably their daughter." Technoblade said shrugging.

Then a minute later another girl with long yellow hair and purple eyes came in.

"Are you the guy who mom carried in here sleeping?" She asked him and Technoblade raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I am, and what's your name Goldilocks?" Technoblade asked and this made the little girl angry.

"First of all, my name is Yang and second, I don't look nothing like her!" Yang snapped at him which Technoblade almost laughed at.

"I mean sorry kid but you have the hair to pull it off." Technoblade said resting his chin in his hand.

"That doesn't mean ANYTHING!"

Yang's eyes started to turn red and Technoblade got some memories about when he was in his Blood God mode.

"I didn't know you had a..."short" fuse." Technoblade said deciding to make a pun.

"Was that a pun?" Yang asked and Technoblade chuckled.

"Yes and no." He said.

"I DON'T HAVE A SHORT TEMPER!!"

After that, Tai came in with a sandwich and some grapes.

"Well I didn't find any left overs but I made a sandwich, oh, I see you next the little firestarter over here." Tai said before he turned to Yang.

"Hey Yang, you need something?" Tai asked.

"I just wanted to meet the pig faunas, he's mean though." Yang said.

"And why is that?" Tai asked.

"I called her Goldilocks." Technoblade said.

"And he called me a short fuse." Yang said angrily.

"Heh, figured that since I heard you yell that from downstairs." Tai said with a small smile.

"Yang, I'm sorry alright?" Technoblade said.

"No, I don't accept, you're going to have to do something for me." Yang said and Technoblade chuckled.

"Which iiiiiiis?" Technoblade asked.

"You're going to....uh...well I don't know but when I think about it, I'll come and find you!" Yang said.

"Fair enough." Technoblade said shrugging.

Yang then stormed out of the room angrily.

"Don't worry, she'll get over it." Tai said reassuringly.

"Eh."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL