Chapter 7

No one's POV

Technoblade couldn't remember how long it had been since he had left Patch.

But ever since then he and his team had formed a name for themselves, protecting both human and Faunas as they now sat in their base.

"Have we gotten any leads yet?" Technoblade asked as he crossed his arms.

"No but we do have some Intel that that their is a Dust robbery happening soon."

"Where'd you hear that Sun?" Technoblade asked and Sun chuckled as he leaned back on a chair.

"I asked around buuuut a good deal of the credit goes to Buda, he heard about it in a candy shop before I confirmed it." Sun said.

Sun was the youngest member of the group, they had met him in Vacuo when he was just a little kid so they took him under their wing and trained him.

"Alright, I'll go check it out." Technoblade said as he got up.

"Be careful." Sun said and Technoblade nodded as he chuckled.

"Come on Sunny boy, you know well enough by now." Technoblade said smiling.

"Technoblade never dies!" He exclaimed before he dashed away.

Sun watched Technoblade run before he looked to the side.

"Can you please go after him?" Sun asked the person who was sitting calmly drinking tea.

"Very well." The person said as he started walking as he put a hat steampunk tophat on his head.

"Thanks Jack!" Sun said and Jack chuckled before nodding.

"I always find it quite difficult to say no to you despite how close we are in age." Jack said as he walked.

Meanwhile

Technoblade had been reading up on the Intel that Sun had sent to his Scroll.

It was about some guy named Roman Torchwick, he was wanted criminal who had been robbing dust stores.

The only thing they seemed to he stealing however was dust, that was all they wanted.

From what Buda had heard, the next place they were hitting was "Dust till dawn"

"...Alright they must really think I'm gullible not to point out they just took a song and made it a business name." Technoblade muttered.

Technoblade put on his mask which was now one that looked more like a pig and was no longer a skull as it was pink with a fur some kind of fur as well as letting his long hair hand free when he saw about six guys in black suits and red glasses walking towards the store.

Technoblade waited for a bit before he saw a guy come through the window on the store.

A girl came out after him holding a scythe looking oddly familiar to him.

"Guess it's time to go to work." Technoblade said as he jumped down landing behind Torchwick.

"Heya Torchie, ya miss me?" Technoblade asked playfully.

Hearing that voice made Torchwick turn around.

"Not another problem! Deal with them both!" Torchwick ordered his followers.

Technoblade took out an Ender pearl and threw it next to the girl as he used his sword and pushed them back.

"You're the Blade!!" She said amazed.

"Fight now, talk later!" Technoblade said as he switched out his sword for a bow and arrow.

"Right!" She said.

The girl with the scythe put her scythe on the ground before using the momentum to kick a goon before wacking someone with the back of her scythe.

Technoblade shot two arrows hitting two goons before switching to his sword and slashing at them before delivering one final kick which sent them flying as they landed near Torchwick.

"You were worth every cent, truly you were." He said as sarcasm oozed from his voice as he looked at his goons.

"Time to go behind bars, Top hat." Technoblade said as he raised his sword.

"That or I present you with my preferred alternative you noob!" Technoblade said.

"You think that but in reality it won't, but as much as I would love to stick around." Torchwick said as he aimed his cane at them.

"I'm afraid...this is where we part ways."

He shot at them as Technoblade quickly summoned a shield and blocked it off but when he looked back.

Torchwick was gone.

Technoblade looked around where he saw him climbing up a tall ladder on the side of a building.

Technoblade turned to the shopkeeper.

"You okay if I head after him?"

"Uh huh."

Technoblade quickly drank a potion of swiftness before he dashed after him and got up the ladder with the girl following him from behind.

"Hey!" The girl called out but Technoblade ignored her for the time being.

A bullhead could be seen as Torchwick got on and turned to them holding a red dust crystal.

"End of the line, pink and red!" Roman said.

He then threw the crystal and shot at it but before Technoblade could block it off a woman came out of nowhere with blonde hair.

She had light green eyes with glasses while wearing some sort of business outfit.

She adjusted he glasses and used her riding crop before summoning projectiles at the ship causing it to shake as the woman got to the side of the bullhead before she started to attack.

Technoblade watched the fight for on for a bit before decided to wait and see what was about to happen.

Soon enough the battle was over as the huntress now stood before the red tipped girl and Technoblade.

"You're a huntress..." Ruby said.

"...Can I have your autograph!?"

Technoblade just took this moment to walk away but was stopped by what he assumed was telekinesis.

"God damn it." Technoblade muttered.

"You are both coming with me!" The huntress exclaimed as she took the both of them with her.

On a roof perched a little bit away was Jack as he saw this happen as he sighed.

"I have gotten here at a poor time." He muttered before he began to follow them in the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL