Chapter 9

No one's POV

Jack took his hat off his head as he placed gently on his chest.

"To have not started with a formal introduction is not the mannerism of a gentleman." He said with a small smile.

"I am Jack, it is a pleasure to meet you, my fair lady."

Jack held out his other hand to her.

"Finally someone gets it." Weiss said as she took his hand and shook it.

"Weiss Schnee."

"Forgive me but I am unfamiliar with that name." Jack said.

"Isn't she like princess or something?" Sun asked.

"Heiress actually."

They turned and saw a girl with a black bow, yellow eyes along with black and white clothing.

"Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellants in the world." She said as Sun nodded.

"Finally! Some recognition!" Weiss said.

"The same company infamous for its controversial labour forced and questionable business partners." The girl with the black bow said.

"Wha- how dare! The nerve! Ugh!!" Weiss couldn't find the words.

She then picked up a red dust vile that she had dropped before storming off.

Jack gave a small chuckle before he put his hat back on his head.

"It appears that the snow storm has left the area." Jack said as he turned to his teammates.

"I promise I'll make this up to you!!" Ruby yelled after Weiss.

Weiss however said nothing as she continued to storm away while Ruby gave a sigh.

"Guess I'm not having a good first day, so whats-" Ruby turned and saw that the other girl was gone as well as she sat down hugging her knees to her chest.

Technoblade looked at her before a small smile graced his face as he walked over with his hands behind his back.

"Y'know me and my buddies are still here right?" Technoblade asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry." Ruby said as she got up.

Technoblade smiled as he held his hand out to her as he helped her up.

"Hey, I'm Alex." Technoblade said smiling.

"Ruby." She greeted back.

"Adam." Adam greeted as he bit into an apple.

"A pleasure, I'm Jack." Jack said with a small bow.

"Buda." Buda said as he unwrapped some candy before popping it in his mouth.

"Sun Wukong." Sun said with a cheeky grin.

"I'm Jaune." Jaune said as he walked next to Technoblade as Ruby looked at him.

"Heh, aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?" She asked getting a snort from Technoblade.

TimeSkip

They were walking somewhere on the school grounds as Adam looked around.

"All I'm saying is motion sickness is a much more common problem that people lead on." Jaune said defensively.

"Look I'm sorry, vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind." Ruby said.

"Meh, I thought I was funny but you're kinda the last one who can give a nickname like that after causing an explosion like that." Technoblade said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"Hey, that explosion was an accident." Ruby said.

"Anyways, the names Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it." Jaune said.

"Do they?" Buda asked raising an eyebrow.

"They will...well I hope they will...I think...my mom always said that- nevermind." Jaune cut himself off.

"Hehe anyway, I got this thing..." Ruby said as she pulled out her scythe.

"Woah! Is that a scythe?" Jaune asked amazed.

"It's also a customisable, high impact sniper rifle." Ruby said proud of her weapon.

"A what?" Jaune asked tilting his head.

"It's also a gun." Sun said shaking his head a little.

"Oh, that's cool." Jaune said.

"So what do you got Jaune?" Ruby asked.

"Oh, well I got this sword." Jaune said.

"Oh."

"And I got this shield too."

"So what do they do?" Ruby asked when suddenly the shield Jaune had lost all control and went flying but he caught it.

"The shield gets small so when I'm tired of carrying it, I can just...put it away." Jaune said.

"But...won't it weigh the same?" Technoblade asked.

"Yeah it does." Jaune said as the whole group looked at him.

"So Alex and you other guys, what's your weapons?" Ruby asked.

"Uh if I were to tell you the amount of weapons I have we'd be here forever." Technoblade said shrugging.

"I have a staff that collapses into Nunchucks which are also guns which is awesome!" Sun said as he showed off his weapon.

"I have a staff too." Buda said shrugging.

"I carry a multitude of blades in my pouches." Jack said.

"I have this." Adam said as he brought out his knuckleduster.

"Only...one?" Jaune asked looking at it.

"Yes."

"Wow, all your weapons are so cool!" Ruby said smiling.

"Anyway, why did you guys help me out back there?"

"Well it would not be proper manners if I were to simply not help you." Jack said and Technoblade chuckled.

"Yeah."

"Anyway, let's get to that auditorium place I'm running out of candy." Buda said.

"Agreed." Ruby and Jaune agreed.

They eventually arrived at the auditorium where Ruby went over to Yang who had saved her a spot.

"Is that who I think it is?" Sun asked as he looked to his side.

"Oh boy, it is." Buda said as he grinned a little.

Standing a little bit to the left was another comrade of theirs.

Qin Shi Huang while on his left was an ever excited man who turned and saw them before he excitedly tapped Qins shoulder.

Qin looked at him through his blindfold only to see him pointing to the right.

Qin followed where he was pointing before he smiled.

"I was wondering when I would see you all!" Qin Shi Huang said as he walked over to them.

"Qin, Nikola! We thought you guys were only gonna get here later." Buda said with a chuckle while Qin laughed.

"Moumantai, we finished up that mission earlier than expected so we came as soon as we could as well as met some interesting people." Qin said before they turned and saw Ozpin standing on the stage.

Just out the corner of Technoblade's eye, he saw that a red haired girl was glancing at Nikola but when Technoblade caught her, she looked away quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL