10. The Doms

Caleb Continued...

Call Trish? Was she kidding?

So he can blink back at me with that deadpan expression?

Pass, I decide as I rub Aries thong against my face and my erection throbs.

Fuck! Could a person be more sexy? I ponder as I lean back against the sink and pull the string of my sweat pants loose.

I take hold of my throbby cock when suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket.

🫧Butt: Where are you?

I scoff. Since when does he care?

Me: Fancy bathroom at Aries building.

🫧Butt: I'm coming now., wait for me.

Like I could actually go anywhere with this thing. I sigh loudly in exasperation as I slip it back into my briefs and sweats.

A few minutes later I hear the door open.

I sit still and a moment later Trish walks into the stall and locks the door behind him.

"How did you get here so fast?" I ask.

"I was already near the building. The Arts building has a better library." He says as he places his back against the stall door.

"Hmm." I hum disinterested as I pull my phone from my pocket to scroll Insta.

"What did you need?" I ask trying to dispel the growing awkwardness in the small space.

"Arie texted you needed help with something."

"No, it's fine now." I say as slide up onto the counter to sit more comfortably.

Trishs eyes glide down to my crouch.

"Doesn't look...gone." Trish says and I look at him skeptically.
"Did Arie tell you I was in distress or something?"

"And?"

"And I'm a big boy. I can handle an erection."

"What should I say to that?"

"It wasn't a question. Say nothing."

"What's with the attitude?"

"That's rich coming from you."

"What did I do now? Just tell me."

"You marked Arie."

"She asked me too."

"I don't care. Don't do it again."

"And if I do?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes back to my phone screen, "You're annoying." I say flatly but I can't help but smile as pictures of Arie start flooding my timeline.

Arie looks beyond bored in her Algebra class with like twenty pens stuck into her bun. So freaking cute I think to myself as I double tap. She only posted them a few minutes ago and already each picture is flooded with likes and comments.

She did have a high following before but after the dancing videos started going up she's receiving more and more attention. I read her comments and smile to myself at the hype my baby is getting.

#>Cutie🥹

#> Gorgeous 😍😍

#>❤️🔥