19. Sick

-Trish-

Caleb slowly and deliberately trails kisses up my neck and against my face.

Everything from before is fuzzy. I remember what happened but as far as details go I can only remember being so turned on.

By the time he fisted my hair and forced his dick down my throat to finish I had already cum even without any direct stimulation.

I wanted him to hurt me to distract myself but even now with my body beneath him the anxiety is kept at bay.

"Am I heavy?" He asks as his lips and tongue graze.

"Uh hmm." I hum not wanting the fog to lift. His lips and hands taking full advantage of it. Of me.

How could I ever admit to him how good it feels?

He lifts his head to look at my face when I don't meet his gaze he takes hold of my chin guiding my head.

"What are you thinking about?"

He stares at me expectantly but there are so many answers.

"I like how your weight feel's against me."

He smiles, "Really?"

I nod as reply and he guides my chin up to meet his lips. He kisses me with his eyes open. His intensely warm coco gaze holds me defiant to see everything I'm hiding.

It's getting exhausting trying to hold back things from him.

His lips part from mine.

"What is bothering you? Just tell me."

A dull ache overtakes me starting from my gut and spreading across my chest and neck. A knot forms in my throat and I try to swallow it away.

"I'm sorry about what I said before." I say the words. I turn my face away so he won't see that anxious tears are forming.

"Then why did you say it?" He asks genuinely. I register the ache in his voice but my pride won't let me look at him.

"I hate you." Is all I can manage.

He sighs and a moment later I feel him wiping at the tears that have escaped from behind my eyelids.

"I won't pop you this time for saying what you don't mean. But I really wish you would just tell me the truth."

"I just want to be alone. Let me go home." I say as reply...maybe explanation.

"I don't believe you."

I'm so tired.

A Couple Hours ago......

-Still Trish-

"Dick!." I mutter to myself as I cut the corner cart first to get away from Caleb.

I'm sick to death of fighting about top and bottoms.

Doesn't he know-

My thoughts are cut off when my phone starts to vibrate in my back pocket.

My heart stalls as I wait expectantly for the next notification.

2,pause, 3, pause, 4, pause, 5

My stomach starts to churn. I don't need to look to see who it is. Only one person texts me back to back like that.

The one person who will call until I answer and blow my phone up with notifications.

Bree.

I take a deep breath and seat myself in one of the chairs outside the bathroom with my cart idling in front of me.