9. Neutral

Message to Reader: Sorry the chapter is short.❤️❤️❤️

This song gave me hella inspo.

**{Pull Up/by: Summerella and Jacquess}

Arie Continued....

"Where are we going?" Trish asks as I pull him into the opposite direction of my next class.

The answer is the more secluded gender neutral bathroom on the back of the building that Cass told me about.

It's clean and rarely used.

The entire hallway is desolate and quiet.
And I smile with glee when I pull him inside and it's completely deserted.

There are ten stalls that are more private than any other public restroom I ever seen. The siding and doors of each stall goes almost all the way to the ceiling and the bottom has only about an inch of space between the floor.

I pull Trish into the handicap stall which is the biggest and lock the door behind us.

I hang my bag on the back of the door then then I pull off my nearly floor length cardigan sweater and hang it too.

"Got a condom?" I ask.

"I always keep one in my wallet." He says and I turn to arch my eyebrow at him.

"For emergencies?" I ask sarcastically and he shrugs.

-Trish-

"Hurry or I'll be late for my next class." He demands as he retrieves a small bottle of oil from his bag.

I don't need to be asked twice. I quickly toss my jacket into the sink and pull my wallet out of my pocket. I retrieve the condom then toss my wallet on top of my jacket.

Arie turns and pushes the bottle of oil into my hand before pulling a mess of paper towels from the steel canister hanging beside the sink.

"What's that for?" I ask as I unbutton and then unzip my jeans.

"So I don't make a mess on my dress."

"Take it off." I suggest and he considers it only a moment before pulling the the long dress up his legs and up over his head then placing it on top of my things in the sink.

My dick throbs as my eyes admire his perfect buttery skin.

I've been hard from the word go so I slip my erection out the top of my briefs and slide on the condom.

Arie turns around,  takes hold of the metal support bar, and then arches his back for me.

I'm already hard but he is such a fucking turn on.

I take a step behind him as I pour some oil onto the tips of my fingers.

Then I place the bottle on the mental railing in front of us.

"Hurry." Arie whispers as I pull aside the thin string of his thong so I can stick my middle finger inside him.
I smirk as it slides in with hardly any resistance. He is still soft and relaxed from last night. Without haste I push my index in too and he whimpers.

Satisfied, I pull my fingers out, and wrap an arm around Aries waist. I lift him off of his feet so I can guide my erection inside him with my free hand.

He slides onto my erection like a sheath. Arie gasps as he tightens his grip on the bar in an attempt to balance him self on the very tips of his leather boots. They are platform like the shoes he wore before making him a lot taller than usual but still not tall enough.