5. Punishments & Rewards

-Arie-

Caleb kneels down bedside. He takes my shoes off and places them aside. He slides his hand slowly up my leg and thigh to take off my stockings too.

"Leave them." Trish says when Caleb starts to unroll it down my thigh.

As he rolls it back into place his fingers skim the skin between my legs and my whole body flushes in arousal.

When he's done with my stockings he stands up, wraps his arm around me, and picks me up.

He tousles me and I gasp as I always do when he does this.

He chuckles as he sets my feet down on the mattress instead of the floor.

Without haste he pulls the clip from my hair and my curls drop down around my face and shoulders.

He drops the clip onto the nightstand before lifting the hem of my sweater and pulling it up over my head.

I place my hands on each of his shoulders cause I feel unstable on my feet.

"You ok?" He asks as he steps closer and wraps his arm around my chest to unhook my bra.
It instantly drops off me and he tosses it on top of my sweater that is beside us on the pillow. Then he turns my skirt on my waist so he can unbutton and unzip it. He lowers it down my legs and I carefully step out of it before he does the same to my pale pink lace boy shorts.

I stand there atop the mattress nude apart from my white thigh high stockings. I wrap my arms around myself as my body flushes from equal parts embarrassment and arousal.

"Are you cold?" Caleb asks as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

His warm masculine scent is like a balm to my itchy nerves. I nuzzle my face into his collar and inhale to take him deep within me.

Caleb's scent is so insanely good that even though I fight the urge to tremble my skin sill prickles all over. I can't bear to let go of him. I'm overly soothed by his strong presence that engulfs me like a big fuzzy blanket only a minute out of the dryer.

"No baby." I say into his shirt as he glides his fingers down my spine. I pull my arms up and wrap them around his neck so I can better feel myself against his solid form.

I moan softly as his fingers move further down my waist to settle on my ass. He takes hold of each of my asscheeks in each of his palms and squeezes.

It feels so good I whimper pleadingly for more.

"When you're ready lay her across the bed." Trish directs.
I lift my head and my eyes find him as he takes his time stripping.

To my chagrin he stops at his briefs. He smirks as if he has just read my mind before walking around the bed and disappearing from view.

"Legs." Caleb says and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He leans forward and climbs onto the bed as I cling to him.

I only let go when I feel my back against the pillows.

He sits back onto his knees and looks to Trish who is sitting beside us with his back against the headboard.

"Should I strip too?" Caleb asks him and Trish shrugs.

"Do you bro."

With that Caleb crawls off the bed and I watch as he strips too except he doesn't stop with his briefs.

I smile as my eyes take in his beautiful erection. Then I remember I'm supposed to be contrite so I frown instead.

"What are we doing?" Caleb asks as he climbs back into bed.