26. 5 in 1?!

-Arie-

Trish nuzzles his face into my neck as he wraps his arms around me pulling me into a tight embrace.

It isn't long before his innocent and gentle nuzzles turn to kisses, then sucking on the sensitive skin at the nook of my neck.

"Hmmm," I whimper as I feel Caleb start to brush soft kisses against the base of my back.

"Not now." I whine halfheartedly and they both bite me as if they synchronized this seduction.

I let them continue their lazy explorations with their lips but the moment Caleb moves away the sheet that was covering my backside I shudder.

"Guys... Not now, shower first. I'm dirty." The moment the forbidden word leaves my lips they both once again bite me in sync.

I gasp and feel my body goosebump all over.

Ugh, boy.

-Trish-

Arie and I step into the shower as Caleb adjusts the water settings so warm water sprays out from the three different shower heads.

It's quiet for a few moments as we all rinse the cum off our bodies. Arie came on me, I came on Caleb, and Caleb came on Arie. It's a hot medley of DNA.

For some reason Caleb is still hard. I hadn't realized I was staring until he partially turns toward me to give me a full on view. I look up at his face and he's smirking at me.

I frown and he winks at me.

I flip him off before turning myself to face the tiled wall behind me.

" You offering?" He chuckles.

"Idiot." I mutter but I still laugh at his antics.

"Where's the soap?" Arie asks.

Caleb picks it up off a corner ledge and hands it over.

Arie looks down at the label and frowns. I chuckle at his reaction.

"What the fuck is this?" He asks Caleb.

"Soap." He replies in all seriousness.

"5 in 1?"

"Yup, isn't that great?" Caleb says and Arie swivels his neck to look at me with wide eyes.

I burst into laughter, Arie is not going for that.

"What?" Caleb asks.

"What do you mean what? You own two mansions, three cars, a bottomless bank account, and you use 5 in 1? I'm poor and I use seventy percent of my allowance on hygiene products."

"It's Irish Spring. That's name brand."

Aries eyes go bigger and Caleb laughs.

"I forgot my Tommy Hilfiger body wash in my locker. I grabbed that by mistake."

"Why do you buy this?"

"Would you prefer bar soap."

"I rather bathe in a trough." Arie says annoyed as he pushes the bottle back at Caleb.

He turns away from him in a huff, "5- in one...body wash...motor oil, pant thinner. Wow, impressive." He mutters sarcastically and I laugh at how cute he is.

Caleb shrugs as he clicks open the bottle and pours a heavy amount onto his loofah.

The scent of Irish Spring immediately mixes with the warm steam and takes over the entire shower.