13. The Doms 3

-Trish-

He's driving me crazy with his sounds. My body is wound tight like a piston and I can't fucking think straight as I bite into his neck.

He groans and his body shudders beneath me as I grind my stiff erection into his.

I suck deeply into my bite thoughtlessly marking him as mine as I slip my fingers beneath his shirt to grope his chest.

He moans deep in this throat when I pinch his nipple and I know he's sensitive there. He's sensitive everywhere, or does he just love my touch.

He loves me.
A shiver of pleasure takes over my body at the thought and I want him so much more.

God... I want to fuck him so badly. Like just wreck him and the sounds he's making are fanning my lust out of control.

The next thing I know I'm pulling his shirt up over his head and tossing it aside so I can bite his erect nipple.

I flick the hard nub with my tongue and he moans louder so I slip my hand past the band of his underwear to take hold of his big dick.

"Fuck... yes." He hisses through his teeth as I slip him out of his underwear so I can stroke him firmly.

I suck his peck loving the feel of his nipples hardening in my mouth. Which are considerably bigger than Aries in the sexiest way. His whole chest is making me drool.

I greedily lick, nip, suck, and bite to the rhythm of his moans as I fantasize about fucking him to maybe actual death. 

How can he be this edible?
I ask myself as I glide my tongue the circumference of his now very bruised areola and he arches into my mouth confirming further that he loves it.

He feels so good under my tongue.
How am I going to keep my hands and mouth off of him?

Caleb is ripped so I always imagined his chest would be hard. But it isn't- just like everything else about him it turns pliant for me.

I suck his nipple in between my teeth and tug as I look up at him.

"Fuuucckkk. Don't stop." He gasps as his meaty dick throbs in my hand.

No problem. Hadn't planned on it.

I swirl my tongue as I watch him. His chin is lifted up with his arm up over his head. His eyes are closed but the look on his face is a turn on like everything else about him.

He doesn't care, he's enjoying it and that is so sexy.

I watch him intently as I continue assaulting his now very bruised chest.

I probably should have warned him I have a very bad habit of marking what's mine. A smile creeps across my lips as I think about how he'll react when he sees it. To think that he chewed me out for doing the same to Aries neck.
My work on his chest is a lot worse.

He's enjoying it now though.

"You like that?" I ask as I watch his face.

"Yes... don't stop." He pleads but I do temporarily. I pull my hand away from his meaty throbby cock a moment to spit directly into my palm.

When I once again take firm hold of him and stroke with my now slick hand he lifts his hips to meet the pleasure. I swiftly bite his bruised areola as reprimand and he hisses stalling his moving hips.

Satisfied, I continue my exploration of him. I don't know why I get this urge but I do the same with Arie feeling the need to catalogue. I could recite every freckle, birth mark, dimple, and even stretch marks on Aries body.