12. The Doms 2

-Caleb-

Why did my dad force me to major in political science?
Does he actually hate me?

My eyes skim the first paragraph for my assigned reading once again trying to comprehend anything when my mind wants to think about so many other things.

Like Arie completely nude,  legs wide as I'm nestled deep inside her. I close my eyes and drop my head back as a surge of arousal flashes through my entire body as I replay the image once again.

It's only when the images inside my mind get more...athletic that I feel something brush against the tip of my nose.

I lift my head and Trish is standing in front of me with a bouquet of blushing peach roses.

My eyes go wide in shock.

"Why you look surprised? Didn't you tell me a few hours ago that you deserved flowers?"

I blink at him.

He sighs before tapping the crinkle clear wrapped arrangement against my forehead to gently knock me out of my stunned state.

I reach for the flowers with shaky fingers, my eyes flickering from him to the flowers still unbelieving that he's actually serious.

I'm surprised once again as my fingers wrap around the stems and he releases them to me easily.

"You really got these for me?"

Trish tips his head in humility, "Yes. Just for you. You were right you do deserve them." He says as he holds my gaze. The action for whatever reason makes me more skeptical not less.

He cracks a smile,

"What now?" I ask gravely.

He doesn't reply instead he leans forward to take hold of my face one handed before kissing me.

He squeezes my cheeks, parting my lips so he can slip his tongue into my mouth and my eyes go wide.

For a while I don't even kiss him back from shock but not once is he deterred.

But he does get more aggressive. Forcing me to accept him as he moves to straddle my legs. When I still don't respond his fingers tangle themselves in my hair.
He suddenly tugs my head back roughly forcing my mouth open further so he can kiss me deeper.

So...yeah it's so fucking good I can't hold back.

His fingers tighten in my hair further tilting my head back demanding I take his tongue fucking and my body gets hot and my thoughts muddle.

And the second his fingers wrap around my throat, pressing firmly against my adams apple I melt back into the couch and moan into his mouth.

Satisfied with my submission he breaks the kiss to lick my ear.

"You turn into such a slut when I touch your neck." He says directly into my ear before dragging his tongue along the ridges of my earlobe and I moan again before I can catch myself.

Then suddenly he's moving. I blink up at him half expecting him to go back to his room but instead he picks up the flowers and textbook smooched against my crotch. He places them beside me so he can lay against the cushions with his head in my lap.

He gets comfy before peering up at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask in genuine confusion.

"Chapter 51: Sparking intimacy between Alphas." He recites.

"Really?"

"Yup. Are you stunned I overmatched you?" He asks with a dazzling smile that makes my dick throb.