CHAPTER 38: THE WAR HAS BEGUN.

Zacznij od początku

Felix: Only to mourn about their lost loved ones. I don't want that. I want them to be all safe and protected. Because I don't like seeing other cry in pain. I...I once felt the same pain too.

Vanessa: The love you have for these people, is bigger than I had ever imagined. But your love, to yourself is....poor.  And....not enough. You and I both know that is wrong. You, doubt your own self. Why is that?

Felix: If I gotta be honest I don't know. I have no idea. I just feel like whenever someone relies on me they just....die.

Vanessa: That, is not true. You know that is not true.

Felix: It's true.

Vanessa: I can see you're trying your best to keep us safe and alive. Because-

Felix: Because it's the only least thing I can do.

Vanessa: Felix....oh dear boy....look at me. Felix, I see in your eyes, everyday, you want to become stronger. Stronger than Zardoz. Obviously because you want to defeat him, to save your Kingdom and the people. But you have to admit that Zardoz is stronger than you. That's why you push yourself to the edge, training yourself to become even more stronger but as much as you don't want to admit, you are still not strong enough to defeat Zardoz. You once tried to fight Zardoz, but you ended up losing.

Felix: I just wanted to end him that day.

Vanessa: But you ended up getting yourself almost killed. It's a miracle you were still found alive. If it wasn't you then the person would have already died.

Felix: I don't even know what to call it. A miracle or....just a coincidence.

Vanessa: Let's just call it fate. It was your destiny to live more longer.

Felix softly shook his head and looked away from Vanessa. And he stared at the water reflection.

Felix: I tried my best. I tried everything. But I must accept it. I lost.

Vanessa: At least you tried.

She said. She stood up and took out her hand and he looked at her in confusion.

Vanessa: So let's finish this once and for all.

He stared at her before looking at her hand, and taking it and standing up.

Vanessa: It's time to end this.

Felix nodded.

Vanessa: Follow me. I wanna show you something.

(Nyland)

Rheyna was sitting on the bench outside in the garden. Rheyna watched at how the stars were glowing in the sky. She signed softly and closed her eyes. She gripped Felix's warm coat. She wore his coat a while ago. Rheyna had to be honest. She really missed him. Honestly. She would cry all night missing him, his warmth. She signed softly and stood up. She was about to walk when she heard a hoot behind her. She looked behind her and saw Frey, her pet owl. It was color white. She walked towards Frey and took out her arm for the owl to hop on. The owl jumped on her arm and hooted.

Rheyna: You must be tired. Come now, you need to rest.

The owl tilted it's head and hooted. Rheyna softly sighed and started to walk towards the entrance. On her way there, she heard loud angry sounds. Coming from Felix's old room. She saw the door sightly open, so she slowly creeped towards the door silently and slowly, she heard two men voices that belonged to Zardoz and Zach.

Zach: Damn it! Just how stupid could you be Zach! I asked for one simple thing and you failed! Again! What is going on with you?!

Zach: We managed to destroy the place, but we aren't sure if he is dead or not. But a lot of people did die.