The children's pictures are all done!!

Wednesday August 29 th 2019
Ryan is one month old today!

** Carina always loved art , she even know someone who does caricatures, and she wanted to have some made of all her children and their " buddies" and today she's going to have Alessandro and Ryann's done ! And she has done this ever since Lorenzo was a newborn baby, it's like a family tradition Carina has started. And each child has newborn pictures of them when they are are newborns and toddlers. It's a good memory of how much the children grow up. Maya obviously loved the idea, when she met Carina back in 2007 , when Lorenzo was two weeks old. She will hang them up on the wall in their beautiful house like the other family pictures **

Carina: Lessandro, you ready? We are going to have a picture drawn of you and Your Buddy Ryann
Alessandro: ohhh im definitely ready !
Violet: wait where's mine and Scarlett's drawing portrait?
Carina: oh it's not done yet baby , you and Scarlett are next. Chloe and Lorenzo's isn't done either baby! But we're starting with Alessandro and Ryann. Don't worry I will take both of you next pictures soon , but you have plenty of pictures of you and Scarlett , see those tiny babies sleeping next to each other on the way up the stairs?
violet : Yeahh?
Carina: well that's you and Scarlett when we brought you both back home from the hospital Mi amore!
Scarlett: wait that's us ? As tiny tiny newborn babies?
Maya: yea that's right, see you have plenty of pictures of you all in the house, now it's Alessandro and Ryann's turn bubbas !
Scarlett and Violet: okay we understand!
Carina okay you stay home with mommy'
Maya: yea we will play fun games !
Violet: okay, ! Have fun Alessandro!
Scarlett: yea you are going to love it !! See you later momma!!
Alessandro: thank youuu im excited !!
Carina: siiii ! See you later today and listen to mommy!!
Maya: be safe please!
Carina: I will! ** Carina leaned in forward to kiss her wife, And she headed out the door with her diaper bag and extra outfits for Alessandro and Ryann **

11h37
** Carina came back home with Alessandro and Ryann from getting their pictures taken and Carina could come pick up the drawings of her two last babies three days later **

Maya: Violet , mommy told you not to get candies from the counter before lunch
Violet: ohhh... i really wanted one now
Maya: you know the rules baby , no candies before lunch or dinner!
Violet: okay mommy ! I'll throw it out, I don't want to be in trouble mommy!
Maya: it's okay!! You listened and I'm not going to ground you for it,
** Maya has had a bowl of mints out on the counter and the kids often get their little stool to get a candy on their own. At this point Carina opened the door and let Alessandro inside , he had a lollipop in his hand because the photographer gave it to him cause he has been a really good boy**

Carina: Lessandro, go put your lollipop in the candy bowl and you can eat it after lunch! Mommy made you guys a nice lunch!
Alessandro: okay momma!!
** He happily skipped into the house and waved hi to his siblings and mommy **
Alessandro: hiii mommy , hi Violet!!
Maya: Hii baby boy!
Someone looks happy! How was the photoshoot?
**Carina puts down Ryann's car seat on the floor **
Hii Bambina!!
** Maya and Carina kiss each other **
Everything went well! We should have the drawn picture of Lessandro and Ryann In three days ,
Maya: three days? Why so long ?
Carina: yea I was shocked too but he did the outline of the kids and took actual pictures of the pose the kids were in so he can colour it all in ! Look at the picture he took ! ** Carina showers Maya the actual picture of Alessandro and Ryann cuddling together**

Carina: Lessandro, go put your lollipop in the candy bowl and you can eat it after lunch! Mommy made you guys a nice lunch!Alessandro: okay momma!!** He happily skipped into the house and waved hi to his siblings and mommy **Alessandro: hiii mommy...

( picture above)
Maya : awnnnn , that's a wonderful picture!! I love how he is holding his little buddy!!
Carina: yea my momma heart couldn't handle it, I quietly cried in my hands , it's going to look so adorable in the stairs next to Violet and Scarlett's one !
Maya: yea I agree!
Chloe: mommy, can I go to my friend Ellianna's house later today?
** Ellianna is the same age as Chloe, and they have been good friends for three years now! They have been on and off best friends.. they seem to be on the good side of the relationship now **
Maya: uhhh , I guess you can but you guys are going back to school next Monday, so we are going to go back to a school routine and early bedtime,
Carina: yes that's right school is starting next week but you can definitely go play with her after lunch!
Maya: yea I defrosted a pizza for lunch, cause I didn't want to cook anything
Carina: oh that's alright! We have to go through them !
** she picks up her one month old daughter and goes to the couch and then prepares to breastfeed her.**
Carina: hi princess girl ! How are you already one month old?
**Maya came in the living room and sat down on the couch next to her wife **
Yea , they are growing up too fast
Carina: yea !
**Alessandro was playing in the playroom with Lorenzo, Violet and Scarlett , while Chloe was picking up the dishes on the table **
**Alessandro with a spider man figurine in his hand**
Mommy mommy, I was a good boy at the photoshoot today!!
Maya: yea ? You were?
Alessandro: yesss ! And I had lots of fun with My buddy Ryann! She cried a little bit, but I comforted her and told her it was going to be fine, and she stopped crying!
Maya: you did?
Alessandro: Yepp! Right momma?
Carina: yes that's right, she is really really lucky to have you as a her big brother Alessandro!
Alessandro: Awnn, well I'm lucky to have her as my "buddy"! Thank youuu momma for Ryann, being pregnant and giving birth to her! I will take excellent care of her all of our lives!
**Carina looked up and down at her children and back to her last baby daughter **
Awnn , well I am grateful for your big help , I couldn't have asked for any better children then you SIX !

11h49
** Carina is now breastfeeding Ryann**
Lorenzo: mommy, when is the pizza going to be ready?

Maya: it should be ready in ten minutes!
Lorenzo: okay cool!
*** Ten minutes later, the whole family sat around the dinner table and ate the frozen pizza, and Lorenzo and Chloe both went to their friends house for the afternoon, Carina and Maya both relaxed on the couch watching their three youngsters play nicely together, While Carina still had Ryann in her arms **