THE A PIECE IS SUPPOSED TO FIT WITH THE E PIECE ?

**The next morning Maya waited for both of their twins to get up and started building their new beds , she knew how to build things , BABY CRIBS EASY ! BAR BECUE EASY ! CAN BUILD THAT WITH HER EYES CLOSED! But she struggled a little harder than she'd expected to with the girls new beds**

Thursday August 3 rd 2019

9h
Maya : babe I'm going to build those beds , are you good with the kids being downstairs?
Carina: siiii Bambina' we're good!
Chloe: momma we're going to help uncle Andrew with the tree house!
Carina: okay thank youuu for letting me know!
Lorenzo: yes ! Do you need anything before we go outside?
Carina was holding Ryann in her arms and Watching an eye on Alessandro who's been playing with his fire truck and police cars and the twins were playing with their American girl dolls! **
Oh I'm good thank youuu for asking! Don't forget to come hydrate yourselves Bambini's it's still incredibly hot outside with another EIGHTY THREE degrees !!
Lorenzo: yes momma! Oh Chloe wait come fill out your water bottle that way we won't have to come in every time we're thirsty!
Chloe: good idea ! Oh uncle Jack is here to help us !

I'll bring them both glasses of water with ice so they stay hydrated too
Carina: excellent idea sunshine!!
Chloe: ohhh she's so cute! It's funny how she always has a arm up in the air when she's sleeping!
Carina: yea , I found that too and then I remembered it's because she always used to have this arm up ( her left ) in the air in my stomach! So it's like comforting to her I guess!
Chloe: ohhh that makes sense!! ** she gave her momma and little baby sister a kiss and went outside with two glasses of water with ice **
Guys , momma said we have to stay hydrated so I bought you some water with ice !
Jack: ohhh thank youuu Chloe!
Andrew: siiii ! Grazie !
Lorenzo: okay so what's the next part Of the tree house is next?

Alessandro became really really close with Ryann, every time since his moms told him that She was HIS BUDDY, because Lorenzo had a buddy, Violet had a buddy and now HE HAD A BUDDY TOO ! Ohhh it made him really really proud of that! So every chance he got he would come close to her and say " I love you baby sissy,". " you look really really beautiful today". " I can't wait to play with you , teach you everything!"

Alessandro: momma, guess what?
Carina: hrmmm what baby?
Alessandro: I love youuu
Carina : awnnn ! I love youuu tooo my little kitten !!
You have such squish able cheeks I can just SQUISH THEM !!! Ouuuhhhhhh ! ** he giggled and hugged his momma , and he came on the couch next to her **

Alessandro: what are we going to do today momma?
Carina: well , I am definitely going to take everything slowly because if not mommy will be really mad at me !
** Carina said that loud enough so Maya could hear but also to make her son laugh **
Maya: I HEARD THAT BABE!
Carina: I know you did !
How's it going up there!
Maya: uhhhh it's going okay! I guess, I might need extra help from Kayla or Tristan!
Carina: okay, is there anything I can do to help ?
Maya: yes , you can enjoy the nice weather and stay calm inside the house or outside and soak all the little precious moments NEW BORNS DO Because we all know that they grow up so fast and this is our last baby!
Carina: hrmmm alright!! Fine ! But thank you for building their beds and furniture babe! It really really means a lot to me that you are doing this! I don't know how I would do it if you weren't there in my life !
Maya: awnnn that's very sweet babe! But I told you WE ARE A TEAM AND TEAM MATES help each other out!!
Owwwww ! STUPID A PIECE !! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FIT IN THE B AND E PIECE ! THE B I GET WHY BUT THE E ? Absolutely not!!
THE E PIECE IS SUPPOSED TO BE CONNECTING WITH THE D AND F PART NOT WITH THE B AND C !!
Ughhhhhh ! Why is it always with the second one that always gives me problems!!

10h30 am
**Tristan woke up from his mom's screaming**

Hmmm good morning mommy! Do you need any help by any chance?
Maya: yes I really really do ! Please help me !
**Tristian couldn't help but laugh **
Okay! Give me the instructions!
Maya: here you go !

Alessandro: sounds like mommy is having trouble with sissies beds momma
Carina: yea I think so too! But like I was saying, momma said Ryann are going to be mostly in the house today and take it easy because she's just a little little newborn and I'm still recovering from her—- ** she somehow forgot how to explain to her almost four years old son the specific word she was wanting to say so he'd understand **
From when Ryann found her special key , momma has to be extremely more careful than with the rest of you were newborns.. but Ryann had to figure it out a lot harder than you guys did and that made momma extremely exhausted and I had to get
Alessandro: wait like a boo-boo cut ?
Carina; yea kind of but I am doing good ! Doctor Addison put some special stuff so everything stays clean ( stitches),
Alessandro; oh okay as long as youuu all better than this what matters the most right momma?
Carina: siiii excellente !!
Alessandro: ohhh i want to go play outside too momma!!
Carina: well you can but Chloe and Enzo are helping build the tree house for everyone, so you might want to wait until they are done which might take a little while, or you can gently ask Kayla to come outside with you!
Alessandro: ohhh i wanted to go with you momma! It's okay I stay with you and Ryann, she might need me to remind her we are still in the house and we didn't forget about her.
Carina; I think you're absolutely right bambino and it's wayyyyy too hot outside.. maybe we will go this afternoon, okay?
Alessandro; ohhh okay Yea good idea