I think i found the name

ONE WEEK LATER
CARINA IS NOW THIRTY NINE WEEKS PREGNANT!!
Carina is FIVE DAYS AWAY FROM HER DUE DATE!!!

Monday July 24 th 2019
8h48
Maya made everyone breakfast while she let Carina sleep in a little longer, she hasn't been feeling well lately as her due date is five days away... she has multiple pillows around her and her "c shaped" pregnancy pillow is underneath her feet and around her bump !
The kids are playing outside and Maya is holding Carina hands..
———— ———- ———-
Two hours later
10h49
**Carina was walking around the house and she randomly put her hands in her sweat shirts pocket and she found a puzzle piece , neither Maya or Carina knew where it came from because they didn't recognize it ! And she remembered she asked her momma for a sign that everything is going to be okay, so she made sure to keep her puzzle piece close by**

Maya: do you need anything babe?
Carina: yeah I'd love a lower back area please!
Maya: alright... what do you have in your hand ? Why are you clenching it up ?
Carina: I haven't wore this sweater in ages and I randomly reached out in my pocket and found a puzzle piece ,
Maya: okay... where do you think it came from?

**Carina started crying because she knew it was a sign from her momma **
Carina: lower down on the left side please'n ouhhhh ! And I think it's from my momma!!! Letting me know everything is going to be fine... she loved doing puzzles!!

Violet: momma look ! I found a four leaf clover
Carina: you did ! Wow!! You know what?
Violet: what ?
Carina: those bring people who find them good luck !
**Violet was all so excited **
Wait really??
Maya: yes that's true Loulou, it will bring you luck !
Violet: okay so umm should I keep it?
**Carina bend down to her 6 years old daughter **
Ohhh you definitely should keep it mon amour!!
Violet: okay i will ! Should I water it so it brings me luck longer?
Maya: hmmm you don't have to baby !

**Carina moans and moans **

Hrmmmmmmm owwwwwwww !!
Violet: are you okay momma ?
Carina: yea I'm okay... the baby is moving a lot and it's trying to flip so it's in the right direction to find
Violet: TO FIND THE KEY and meet us !
Carina: yes that's right!! Okay go back to play with your siblings!!

** The rest of the kids all came inside as it began to rain hard **
Maya: well I guess no more playing outside for now huh !
Lorenzo: woahhhh it's hailing outside!! It's crazy!!
Carina: right!! I need to lay down..
Maya: do you want to take a warm bath?
Carina: ohhh absolutely!!!
Maya: okay!! Let's go ! I'll help you get upstairs!

** Carina locked the door as they went upstairs **

12h57 pm
Carina: okay thank you!!
I've been thinking about it recently and if it's a girl I'd love to name her after my momma... or at least have my mother's name as her middle name...
Maya: i think it's a wonderful idea my love!
Carina : really? You are fine with it ?
Maya: yea ...
Carina: and we can name her after both of our moms no ? That way they both get their names in their grand daughter's name !
Maya: Awnn ! THATS an even better idea !
Carina: really? You can tell me if you don't—-
Maya: babe! I love the idea !
I married a genius! So I WIN !
**Carina laughs **
Ouhhhh .. OR WE COULD COMBINE THE TWO NAMES OF OUR MOMS AND MAKE IT ONE NAME !  No?
Maya: hrmm interesting idea ! No it's a excellent idea !
Katherine + Lucia !
Carina: hrmmm so like Katia or Lucerine
Maya: lucerine ? Absolutely not ! It sounds like listerine !!
Carina: hrmmm right okay so back to it being Katherine or Lucia but which one is going to be the first name and the other one the middle name?
Maya; i don't know.. but we'll figure it out
Carina: babe I sure hope so because I'm legit due in five days !! And like the rest of its siblings although I don't know what we are having yet I'd love to know if it's going to be one or the other
Maya: right... but are your contractions constant?
Carina; they are Braxton Hicks but i feel like it's going to be born quickly... but they are pretty painful...
Maya : okay.... You know you can scream right?
Carina: yea i know ! I've been focused on my breathing... but i also think we are having a boy and that is why you aren't really expressing yourself because we've been talking GIRL NAMES AND YOU KNOW ITS A BOY !
Maya: what? You ARE THE ONE WHO DIDNT WANT TO KNOW....
Carina: yea i know... okay time to focus on boy names !
Maya: okay well the only name I found was Giovanni !
How far apart are your contractions cause you are definitely hiding your in pain but you can definitely let it out babe, it's me !
Carina: hrmmmmmm i don't know how far apart they are i really haven't been timing them but since my due date is FIVE DAYS AWAY maybe we should time them !

**Maya and Carina are now in their bathroom and she is enjoying her warm bath and she can finally relax.. she still feels the contractions.. **

Maya: okay let me know when your next one is coming!
Carina: okay!! What time is it now?
Maya: uhhh it's 13h21 !
Carina: hrmmm okay!! Time it now please!! Ouhhhhhh ahhhhhhh !
Maya: alright! Breathe baby.... You've got this.... You are strong and you know you can get through this...
Carina: hrmmmmmk owwwwww ! Shiiiiit !
Maya: what?
Carina: it's moving like crazy... look , put your hands here and here , it's going to kick again!
** two minutes later The baby did in fact kick**
Carina: ouhhhhhh ! Okay you can stop the app !
Maya: okay... that one lasted about three minutes..
Carina: yea ! I do think it's early early labour starting!
Maya: okay, that's good, we are ready for this precious new addition to the family.. the crib is all ready, the clothes are in the closet.... ( GENDER NEUTRAL COLOURS ) just relax !
Carina: ouhhh I'm so comfortable in the water , but I'm extremely exhausted... enough bath time for tonight! Let's go to sleep because we need... well I need the energy more then you but still!! Help me out and into our bed please'
Maya: okay... come on . Grab my arms ,
What are you doing??
Carina: I can feel a contraction buildup.. hrmmmmmm !!! Owwwwwwwwwwwwww !
Maya: okay, let's stop, breathe... I pressed the button on the app !
**Carina nodded as she breathe slowly and deeply through the contractions *

Carina: okay, that was a short one!!
** She puts on her pyjamas tank top and a new pair of underwear and gets on her side of the bed and immediately falls asleep **

Carina: good night Bambina, I love you soooo much, to the moon and back , forever and always!
Maya: good night my love, I love you too, tremendously, to the moon and back, forever and always, don't hesitate to wake me up if you feel like we have to go to the hospital okay?
Carina: okay, thank youuu!!
** Carina fell asleep quickly **

She Is MINE ! ЁЯМ╖(THREE) рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ