the due date is approaching 😳

THREE MONTHS LATER
CARINA IS NOW 33 weeks pregnant with her final baby

Monday June 18 th 2019

6h37
Carina: oh please please baby don't be born on the SEVENTEENTH!
Maya: are you okay my love?
Carina: hrmmmmm yea, im just hoping the baby doesn't come on the Seventeenth!
Maya: ohhhh  okay!  You know you can't control when the baby is going to be born right?
Carina: yea I know... but I don't care if it comes before or after... but I don't want Lorenzo to have to share his birthday with this new baby!!
Maya: right...
Carina: hrmmmmmm owwwwwww !!  Hopefully I will make it to July 29 th ! Owwwwwww !
Maya: you are going to babe!
Carina: I fucking hope so
——- ———- ———- ————-
One month later
Monday July 17 th
Today its LORENZO'a TWELVE BIRTHDAY And Carina is now considered FULL TERM! Thirty eight weeks!

**Lorenzo wanted to go play laser tag with his friends for his birthday. Therefore Maya rented a whole laser tag room for his party ! Everyone went ! Even A very very pregnant and uncomfortable Carina! But she wouldn't miss her little boy's twelfth birthday **

9h47
Maya: everyone ready?!
Lorenzo: yessssss !
Chloe: yep !
Violet: im ready ! But nervous because I never played laser tag ! Does it hurts when you get tagged ?
Scarlett : right? Im nervous too!
Chloe: girls don't worry, it doesn't hurt , because you have a cool vest and it's a light and it buzzes when someone finds you!
Violet: ohhhh okay THATS cool!!
Ouhhhh maybe if we like it Scarley , we can have our next birthday party there too
Scarlett : excellent idea !!
Where is momma at?
Maya: she must be inside, I'll go help her out!

**Carina has been rocking her hips back and forth and laying hunched over the kitchen counter, moaning and crying **
Hrmmmmmmmmm ! AHHHHHHHH ! Okay owwwwwwww ! Maya please come help me get in the car!
Maya: yes honey, I'm coming! Guys get buckled in your car seats !

Carina: hrmmmmmm ! It's almost over! I can do it ! ** she kept repeating this to motivate herself **
Maya: are you sure we shouldn't go to the hospital instead?
Carina: hrmmmmmmm ! Wait ! Another contraction!!

** Maya had to stop in the middle of their driveway so Carina could keep rotating her hips back and forth, or side to side **

Carina: okay... we can go !
Maya : to the hospital?
Carina: no Bambina! To the laser tag place , im not going to be pushing this baby out today. It's Lorenzo's birthday!
Maya: okay!! ** everyone is in the car ready to go ! **
But what if you have to push?
Carina: hemmmmm mmmmmmmm ! Nope I'll hold it in ! I still Don't know how yet but the only kids who are going to have the same birthday is Violet and Scarlett ! That's the only TWO !
Maya: okay!!
Maya: have you thought about names ?
Carina: shit , I really haven't thought about that! Well you can't help me because you know what we are having , and I don't want you to influence me!
Maya: alright! But I can tell you my two favourite ones right?
Carina: sure !
Maya: I know our boys have Italian names and I absolutely love that and our girls have American names ....
Carina: yea cause they are a mix of both of us Bambina! I want to keep it that way !
Maya: perfect,  my favourite name of another girl is Ryann !  And if it's another boy ... Giacommo !
Carina: hrmmmm okay! Both are excellent names my love!!

*** ONE AFTERNOON OF LAZER TAG LATER! Lorenzo had so much fun at his birthday party!! He enjoyed his presents ( Monster truck collectables , PLAYSTATION GAMES AND MONEY ! )

18h47
**Carina is laying on the couch with her underwear off , she's obviously hiding her secret door and bum from her kids with a blanket **
Carina: come here birthday boy !
Lorenzo: momma, thank youuu so much for the fun afternoon!! I really really had fun !
Carina: hmmm ! Im glad you had fun bambino !
Lorenzo: are you okay momma?
Carina: hrmmmmk yes , I've been trying to keep the baby in so it wouldn't be born on your birthday! And it's really uncomfortable!!!
Lorenzo: wait , you've been keeping yourself from giving birth on my birthday?!
Carina: siiiiii Mon amour! As it can come at any time from now and the next two weeks....

Lorenzo: Awnn thank you momma! But why ?
Carina: it's because I don't want any other of my kids to share a birthday...
Lorenzo: awnnn hang in there only six hours left and you can have the baby.

**Carina slightly smirks as she is resting on her right side with her hands on her forehead **
Thank youuu bambino!!

You can go play with your siblings now!
Lorenzo: okay momma!!
Maya: is the baby head down or up ?
Carina: hrmmmmmmmk ! Owwwwwwww ! It fucking huuuuuuuurts !  **She mumbles " UP" as she takes several deep breath **
**she feels her baby and she immediately knows how it is positioned **
Carina: the head it up ! FUCK FUCK FUCK !
Hopefully it will turn head down within the next two weeks... or else I'm screwed!
Maya: okay... no need to panic for now my love!
Carina: okay thank you for comforting me..

** everyone is in the living room and the kids want to go swimming before bedtime and it is still Lorenzo's birthday. but before they do , Carina wanted to tell her wonderful children something **

Guys, before we go swimming , I just want you all to know that I love you all soooooo much and I don't want you to feel like I don't love you any less because I am insane and absolutely wanted six children , and I know you don't need to hear this but , I just wanted to say that I absolutely love you all tremendously and I always will!!!
Lorenzo: Awnn momma, we know you are not insane, you have the biggest heart ever, and you always told me that it's a wonderful quality to have and you BOTH HAVE AN AMAZING HEART , you just have extra love to give and I'm very very excited for the new baby... we all are,

**Violet came closer to her momma and she rubbed her little hands up and down her shoulders and gave her kisses on her stomach **
Yes Lorenzo is right momma, we are all excited for the last baby!!
Scarlett : yessss ! Ouhhhh it moved !
Carina: owwwwwwww ! It sure did , huh!
Chloe: momma I'm ready to go swimming!! And Lorenzo said it all but we love you and mommy so much... thank youuu for the wonderful life experience we are getting... we are here for you...

**Carina couldn't hold back her tears **
Thank youuu my bambini's ! They are happy tears ! Okay let's go swimming  before bedtime!!

22h
Maya: guys everyone inside now!! It's really really raining hard
Carina: owwwwwww !!!
** the kids all got inside fast , they gave both of their moms a hug and a kiss good night, Maya is putting the kids to bed today, Carina is having contractions non stop.... Could THIS BE THE START OF LABOUR?? **

Carina: oh wait, we forgot to do the gender test thing fuckkkk !
It takes 5 minutes to do so !
Maya: we can do it tomorrow babe, you need some rest ... and everyone is exhausted!
Carina: okay... I'm ready for bed !n
Maya: me too, let's go !

**23h everyone fell asleep **