Learning to let go...

**Maya and Carina are both still in bed and both have to go to work, the kids have school and daycare, to Maya and Carina's surprise everyone was up and ready, their dolls still haven't been unboxed yet , they will be after school **

6h59
Maya: good morning everyone!!
Lorenzo: good morning mommmy !
Carina: good morning everyone! Ohhh Violet sweetie pie, let me help you with your hair okay?
** Violet was in her seat eating breakfast so Carina took that at her advantage because Violet has trouble letting her moms do her hair lately! Now that she's FIVE YEARS OLD! She knows how to do her hair **
Violet: ohhh okay momma !
** Carina loves it when her girls let her do their hair, ever since they started getting little hair on their heads...**
Violet: can i have two braids on each side momma please??
Carina: of course you can ,
Violet: and I want GREEN AND ORANGE ELASTICS PLEASE!!
Carina: excellent choice!
Scarlett : ohhh i want braids too momma !!
Chloe: moms , when we all get back home from work and school can we all play with our AMERICAN FAMILY PLEASE PLEASE !!!
and I absolutely know what I want for my next birthday and Christmas!!!
Maya: uhhh for the American family game, I'll see if I'll join but you kids definitely can play with yours !
Carina: yes that's true,
And what do you want for your next birthday and Christmas?
Chloe: I want another American girl doll, I want a huge collection, I'm very very happy with Emily-Rose but I'd love another one like MaryEllen or Rebecca!! Either one of the two , I was debating on those three and then umm I want accessories for Christmas!!
Carina: alright, I'll take that in mind and tell Santa Clause ,
Chloe: thank youuu momma!!
Maya: babe, my work friends are asking when will you come to see me at work , they really really want to meet you!
Carina: hrmm really?
Maya: yea , why do you sound shocked at the fact that my work friends really want to meet the WOMAN OF MY DREAMS?
Carina: oh I don't mind coming over and say hi and give you a kiss in front of everyone, Bambina!
Maya: okay.... Well why haven't you come by yet?
Carina: ONE , Because you never TOLD ME I COULD, and TWO , I'm afraid I'll have your work friends be all jealous of you because of how
" extremely sexy and hot" I am babe!
Maya: ohhh, my love, never use air quotes when you are describing yourself. I truly mean it ! You know that. I don't mind showing you off , babe, the girls are probably thinking that I made you up so people would think I'm attractive..
Carina: fine!!! wait, do they hit on you?
Maya: I mean in a friendly way .... I don't know... that's why I want you to stop by one time.... So they know how lucky I am to have you in my life,
Carina: okay... but remember I AM YOURS AND
Maya and Carina: YOU ARE MINE!
Maya: always!!!
** Everyone left to school and work **

—————————-            ———————-

**Later that day , everyone is home, the kids are playing with their American GIRL/ BoY dolls , meanwhile upstairs as Carina is getting in some comfortable clothes **

16h47

Carina : babe, is there a way to stop our children from growing up ?
Maya: unfortunately there isn't one yet, why?
Carina: Awnn, because every day I look at our children and I remind myself that we are extremely lucky to have 5 children extremely healthy. Tristan too, but I was helping out Violet with her hair and she told me " Momma, you know I can do my hair all by myself right!" 
And I got extremely emotional!
Maya: awnnn , babe, it's okay...
Carina: I know, but I miss the time when they were sooooo little that we had to do everything for them
Maya: so basically when they were newborn babies!
** she said with a slight chuckle **
Carina: well , yea,
Maya: awnnnn ! ** she comes closer to her wife and gives her a big hug **
Carina : you think it's funny now because THEY DIDNT SAY IT TO YOU , just wait until they say
" mommy we can do it all by ourselves now"

Maya: yea I know, I'm dreading it baby! you have to learn to let it go babe,
Carina: WELL soon enough they will come to you! I know but i don't want to babe, I know... but it's harder for me because I was the one who carried them ..

Maya: alright, yea I know, I would have loved to do it but back then I was still a firefighter and it was dangerous for me to do so ,
Carina: yeah I know , I'm sorry about that....
Maya: yea I know...
let's go downstairs and watch them play with their new dolls!

Carina: okay but first... come here please!!
Maya: okay...
Carina I love you soooooo much... more then you can ever know or imagine, you ARE MY HOME BAMBINA!! Come kiss me !
Maya: yes ma'am !!

**Carina chuckles **

** Carina asked for some kisses before they went downstairs, so Maya did just that, over the stairs banister **