Ryann's FIRST BATH🛁👶🎀

Thursday August 3 rd
Part two
Mid afternoon

12h46 pm
Alessandro: momma can we go outside now please? I really really want to go with you and Ryann!
Carina: ohh it's still too hot outside Mi amore for her , she's too little and newborns are not supposed to be exposed to direct sunlight, we have to go buy her a floaty with a net  for the pool which she won't be using for another month or so , and I'm exhausted now but maybe next month okay!
Alessandro: ohhh okay! I understand! ** he said with a little sadness in his voice **
I sad momma, you never want to go outside with me ! You are no fun anymore momma! ** he pouted his lips together **
**Carina thought it through **

Carina: I know bambino, I know I'm boring.... But maybe around 15h or 16 h we'll go when the sunshine is hiding okay !
Alessandro: alright momma!  You are still fun momma!
** he gave his momma a biiiig hug **

Carina: thank youuu for the hug , I know it's different than before Ryann was here , Mi amore, I know I'm more tired, and I don't have as much patience as I used to but, you see , I just got back home with her five days ago and I'm still recovering from when she had to find her key ... and momma's special door needs some extra time to heal okay?
Alessandro: ohhhh ! Are you okay momma? How can I help you feel better?
Carina: you can help me by being extra extra careful with your words and actions with me and mommy and your siblings of course!

Alessandro: ohhh okay!!! I will momma !
Carina: thank youuu Tesoro !

16h37
**Carina brought Ryann to the bathroom and it was time to witness the whole thing so they took a break from tree house building, bed building to come in the bath room, Maya obviously came downstairs with the video camera to film **

Maya: ohhhhh she's sleepy sleepy huh !
Carina: yes , let's see if she's going to love taking her bath ** Carina gently put her baby down in the plastic bath in the bath and everyone was watching the whole thing ***

**Ryann begins to fuss a little until Carina got her in the plastic bath , then she got all awake and looking around her surroundings **
Carina : shhhhhh it's okay princessa! Shhhhhh !
Maya: I'm impressed with her I thought she would scream like the twins did
Carina: yea me too
Violet : wait what? We did not like the baths ? How come mommy?
**Carina's washing her whole little body and her little hairs on her head and her legs arms and private area**
Maya: I don't know why lovey ! But both of you absolutely hated bath time and it was a complete disaster every night
Carina: yea I remember that ouhhhh it was no fun at all . I guess it's because you were in warm bath temperature water and you didn't like it when it was too hot . But it was actually just warm!
Scarlett : ohhh but she's in the warm bath water too
Carina; yea , and we had the same bath temperature with every one of you guys so I don't know why you girlies didn't like it !
Maya: yea but you love bath time now huh ?
Scarlett ; yea because we have toys to play with
Violet: yessss bath toys are fun

**Five minutes later Carina finished bathing Ryann and got her little BUNNY BATH TOWEL OUT AND got her five days old daughter dressed in a diaper with onesie over the diaper and a cute little bow and that's it ! **

Maya; she seems to love bath time !
Carina: yea I think so to ! But she was warm and happy and now she's like put me back in the warm water momma!!

** Ryann begins to cry a little **

How's the bed building going?
Maya: ohhh it's umm harder then I thought it would be
Carina: awnnn ! Im sorry you haven't finished yet , I wish I could help !
Maya: Nahhhhh haaaaaa ! I know you want to my love but Tristan is. A huge help and plus the piece of furniture are heavier than Ryann! So
**She raised her shoulders up  🤷🏼‍♀️**

Carina: finnnnnne ! But can I have a kiss or more then one please!! I miss being next to you ! Babe!
Maya: awnnn I miss you too! ** She gave her wife several kisses **
the twins are not going to love me if they have to sleep on the wooden floor and old camping mattresses again tonight babe!
Carina: right... okay! Well go ! I can't wait to see the final results!
Thank you for building it Bambina I really really appreciate it AND YOU !
Maya: my pleasure!!!!! ** she went up the stairs and continued to help Tristan building the beds**
..... ........ ....... .....
**Carina: okay shhhhhh everything is okay! Momma is right here bunny ! ** she finishes getting her dressed and walks with Ryann around the house trying to calm her down **

Carina: are you hungry? Is that what you try to say to momma?

** she carefully got her nursing bra off one breast and she immediately latched, Carina kept walking around the house trying to get Ryann to calm down**

18h48
Maya made pasta salad for dinner, Carina rested on the couch while the kids were playing together, Andrew and Jack are still building the tree house and jungle gym area , Ryann is in her bassinet next to Maya, I the kitchen! Kayla and Tristan are entertaining the kids so they don't disturb Carina.

22h
Everyone is in bed sleeping!!