Carina is going to be so mad !

Friday August 19 th 2018

Maya is at work and her shift is almost ending and she has been invited to go hangout with her colleagues and she had warned Carina that she might go but wasn't sure at the time, but she then accepted the offer!

21h
Sylvie: are you ready Maya ?
Maya: yea I am , I'll let my wife know that we're going out!
** she quickly texted Carina ! Carina actually didn't mind ! But she appreciated that her wife thought about warning her. The kids are at uncle Jack house! He has a new girlfriend her name is Stella! They haven't seen the kids in so long that they came to pick up the five kids and have them for the weekend ! Tristan wanted to stay home with Carina**

"hi love, I'm going out with the girls tonight, I'll let you know when I'll be back home, love you so much"
- Your firefighter Barbie!

Carina replied
"Hi my firefighter Barbie,
Alright enjoy your evening!  I'm going to rent a movie with Tristan! Text me when you are leaving the bar
- Xoxo your favourite wife
Carina!!  💋"

At the bar

** Maya and Sylvie waited for Gabriela Dawson to come, she was actually riding along with Erin Lindsay ! They eventually showed up ! There's a super hot Italian looking hot man who's been flirting with Maya ever since she came into the bar**

22h
Sylvie: woahhh maya , hot man alert two o clock!
Maya: huh what? He's so not looking at me ! ** she flashed her wedding ring on her finger **
Sylvie : ohhh please!! Switch it to your right hand and flirt a little! Come on !
Erin : what's going on here?
Maya : Sylvie wants me to flirt with the hot Italian looking men ,
** Erin searched for the hot men **
Maya: TWO O CLOCK BABE!
Erin: woahhh ! He's handsome!!
Maya: maybe, but I only have eyes for my wife !
Who's also ITALIAN!
Erin: okay! Sylvie , Gabby no more drinks for you two !
Gabriela : come on, your wife is never going to know!
Flirt a little!
Maya: No thank you!
Gabby: how long have you been married to Carina?
Maya: ummm we've been together for eleven years and we got married eight years ago! June 10 th !
Erin : see , you girls have to stop !
**Then the hot Italian guy came up to the ladies **
Sergio Fizzolini : hi ladies! You are absolutely STUNNING! May I buy you all a drink?
Maya: thank you... I uhhh !
** Sylvie gave maya à elbow nudge and she nodded to Sergio letting him know that they accepted his offer **

Maya: alright fine ! One glass!
Sergio : alright!! Next rounds on me ! ** he signals to the waiter to bring them all new shots of whatever drink they were promoting that night **

**SEVERAL HOURS LATER
MAYA DECIDED TO CALL IT A NIGHT AND TEXTED HER WIFE " I'm coming back home. Got a taxi ! See you soon my love!"
Carina replied with, alright perfect! Love you ! Maya knew she fucked up! She's a really bad liar, she knows Carina is going to ask how her night went and she won't be able to lie about Sergio flirting and buying everyone a drink ... **

02h46
**Maya got home and she was welcomed by her extremely hot and sexy wife who was wearing nothing but a piece OF LINGERIE ! **
Carina: hiii baby! How was your evening? ** she kisses her wife **
Maya: hiii ! ** she kisses her wife back **
My evening..... was ummmm .... Good... we karaoke so hard !
Carina: ohhh that's fun ! What else did you do?
Maya: umm we ummm dance on the floor and ummm ** she couldn't hide it anymore so she blurted out **
A VERY HANDSOME ITALIAN MAN SERGIO OR VERTIGO FLIRTED WITH ME THE WHOLE NIGHT AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!
Carina: woahhh ! his name is Sergio Fizzolini ! It's totally fine!
Maya: right!
**Maya was obviously too drunk to register what her wife said so Maya kept rambling **

Anyhow he slightly gave me a lap dance I didn't know what to do ! I kept showing everyone my wedding ring ... and ohhh Sylvie and Gabriella both wanted me to switch the ring to my right hand BUT I DON'T! I LOVE YOUUU AND NO ONE ELSE BABE! I'm soooooo sorry please please forgive me!!

** Carina was keeping a little secret from her wife but she didn't want to let her know yet.... She found it sweet that Maya was slightly declaring her love for her! **

Carina: here , sober up babe!!

* she gave her wife a glass of water and brought her to bed . She wished her a good night and went to sleep **

**The following afternoon
Maya woke up at 12h20 pm
Absolutely confused and terrified of what she might have said ! Carina acted like she was extremely hurt  just to see how Maya would react , she only did it for twenty minutes **

12h39 pm
Maya: babe , I'm sooooo sorry !! Please please forgive me ! You haven't said a single word to me today!
Carina: well .. I am not talking to you because you CAME HOME EXTREMELY DRUNK LAST NIGHT, I was worried sick ! You kept saying " OH SERGIO SERGIO WE CAN GET TOGETHER MY WOFE WOULD NEVER KNOW"
Maya: really?? I really said that?
Carina: yesss ** she was chopping onions so it was absolutely perfect because she was actually crying and Maya thought it was about what she did ! **

Maya: okay.... I obviously don't remember anything or who this Mathéo is !
Carina: SERGIO !!
Maya: whoever he is! I don't care about him because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM WORTH OF BEING LOVE!
Carina: well....  ** she couldn't keep up the act anymore so she came up to her wife who was in tears and.. **

Carina: babe, I actually have a confession to make!
Maya: okay.. ** as she whipped out her tears away from her beautiful blue eyes **
Carina : I'm actually not mad at you Bambina!! I was just kidding!! I'm sorry about that! Forgive me
Maya: wait what?? You knew about Sergio ?
Carina: I actually do know him ! He's a doctor from Italy and we were medical students together... I don't know why I made you think it was okay to pretend like I was mad ..
Maya: okay!!
Carina: actually I do know, it's because you were heavily drunk and kept saying ohhh "Sergio let's get together my wife will never know!"

Maya: I obviously didn't mean that!
Carina: I know! I'm terribly sorry!! Please forgive me!
Maya: okay... we'll you will be forgiven ONLY IF YOU LET ME
Carina: I'm wearing this new lingerie just for you! Do you want me to take it off? ** she said while laughing **
Carina: I can just go upstairs and you know touch myself alone because I have been a very very bad wife , letting you believe that I was mad.... ** she pretends to leave and heads up to the stairs, and biting her index finger... Maya caught her just in time **

Carina: okay well I guess I am going——

**Maya runs her tongue everywhere in her mouth and obviously agrees **
Okay, whoa ! Babe ! okay I forgive you babe!
Carina: babe, what took you so long to answer? You usually don't EVEN THINK A MILLISECOND when I'm completely naked in front of you!
Maya: I don't know... I got lost in my thoughts babe!
Carina: really? What were you thinking about?
Maya: ummm you ! Babe ! I'm always thinking about you!!
Carina: ahhhhh ! See that's more like it Bambina!! Come on let's go !!
Maya: we don't have to go upstairs you know.. we have the whole house to ourselves!!
Carina: ouhhhhh yea ! That's true!
Then follow me !
** Maya got intrigued **
Where are you going?
Carina: the laundry room duhhh !
Maya: Washing machine SEX ?
Carina: siiiiii !
Maya: ohhhh ! Thats exciting as fuck babe!
Carina: je sais ! Aller viens !