Let's modernize it Bambina

Three days later
Wednesday August 22nd

7h 37
**Carina is sitting down on the couch with baby Ryann on her lap and she thinks their beautiful house might need some remodeling and renovation down! To make it more modern! **

Carina: babe, I've been thinking about it, and I kind of want to have the bathroom remodeled and make it more modern! No?
Maya: yea i think it's a good idea! What do you have in mind ?
Carina: nothing yet we can look at bathroom decorations and stuff together!
Maya: excellent idea, which bathroom do you want to remodel?
Carina: well let's do all of them , even the kids bathroom but we should definitely start with our because we are the parents and we decide which one gets done first!
**Maya laughs **
Carina: you know what I really want to eat for dinner babe ?
Maya; what's that?
Carina: sushi !!! I have been craving some and now that I'm not pregnant anymore I can eat some
Maya: i think it's a wonderful idea my love!
Carina: siiiii, thank youuu Bambina! Can i have a kiss?
Maya: of course you can babe! ** she kisses her wife several times **

9h20
**Maya and Carina have been looking at new bathrooms remodels and they seem pretty decided on what their master bathroom is going to look like, they have been in this house for 12 years now and their master bathroom is in desperate need of a remodel! The floor is cracked near the bathtub , it's extremely dangerous, and the little steps to go in the bathtub is severely damaged **

9h28
Carina: babe, do you realize that in SEVEN DAYS... our last baby ever is GOING TO BE ONE MONTH OLD!!
Maya: yea , it's pretty wild !
Carina: siiii ,
Violet: momma , what are we doing today?
Carina : uhhh , I don't really know baby ! What do you want to do?
Violet: well , I love that mommy bought the bounce house for Alessandro, and I've been jumping on it for the past hour and I'm exhausted now!
Carina: really? Well , I'm glad it's getting the use it deserves ! We can maybe draw something together you and me?
Violet: ouhhh excellent Idea momma !
** Lorenzo and Chloe share a bathroom, so does the twins Violet and Scarlett **
Alessandro: mommy, I am so tired !
Maya: Awnn , it's okay you can take a nap if you want to!
Alessandro: but i thought it was only babies who takes naps
Carina: what? That's completely not true , you know that adults and children are also allowed to take a nap, remember when I was pregnant with little princess over here! ** she walks in the hallway closet to get her baby carrier and she puts Ryann inside so she can be hands free to draw with her little flower**
Alessandro: wait really?
Maya: oh yes , she even took naps when she was pregnant with all of your siblings!!
Carina: siiii , that's right!
Alessandro : okay, well mommy would please hold me and rock me to sleep please
Maya: of course I will! Come on let's go !
** Alessandro and Maya both went upstairs to her bedroom and she sat down with her four years old son and rocked him to sleep for his nap**
Scarlett : momma, what are you two doing?
Carina: we are going to paint something, Violet and I !
Scarlett : Awnn ! That's fun , can I paint too momma?
Carina: of course you can my love! I'll give you an easel and a sheet of paper! **Carina has lots and lots of easels for different projects, even though Scarlett isn't as ARTSY as her twin Violet and her momma, she does love it sometimes **
Scarlett : ohhh okay thank you momma!! I'm excited!
Carina: well I'm excited to have both of my gorgeous twins draw something with me! What are Chloe and Lorenzo doing Scarlett?
Scarlett : they are still sleeping momma !
Carina: okay thank you!!

**Carina looks at both of her girls painting **

Woah girls, you are getting so much better with painting Huh?
Violet; yeah
Scarlett: Yea i guess but I don't know what else to paint momma!
I have a house over there and a mountain in the very very back of the hill... and then grass ,
Violet: ohh you can paint flowers coming up from the ground and a sun or a cloud, what ever you want Scarley!
Scarlett: i uhhh ! I am not good at painting... like you both are!
Carina: Awnn well momma has been doing this for ages my love and—
Violet: and I always love to draw and paint since we were two years old right momma?
Carina : siiii that is exactly right baby, while you were not really interested in doing drawings or painting when you were a toddler. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.