Her name is ....

Maya ; read what her shirt says babe!
Carina: wait , I just want to say how much I appreciate you all for being excited about your little little baby sister, and I just want you all to know that even with this baby, I'm always going to be here for you... and I'm still going to you ... even though I wanted six children.... I know it's going to be chaotic but we'll figure everything out right?
Lorenzo: awnnn momma we know... little babies need more attention because they don't know how to talk yet but we are old enough to understand right guys?
Chloe, Scarlett, Violet, Alessandro; yea ! And we are going to love her too, just as much as we love each other! Don't worry about that momma!
Scarlett : we know how much you love us momma, mommy too , you are the best parents in the world!
Chloe: it just sucks ...
Maya: what??
Chloe: it sucks for the other kids cause they don't have you as moms !
** Carina let out a huge sigh of relief... her kids were growing up and they were all aoooo happy and are able to help out with the new and last baby!! **

10h28

Carina: thank youuu everyone!!!
I think someone is excited to know what her name is going to be ,,
** Baby girl coooos and is extremely awake **
Maya : okay, love , read what is on her outfit !

Carina: okay... HELLO MY NAME IS ....
** Each kids have a letter on their shirt **
Lorenzo R
CHLOE: Y
Violet: A
Scarlett : N
Alessandro: N

**Carina got super duper emotional **
Awnnnn , you guys... babe ,

Maya: I know it wasn't your favourite name but look ... five children and five letters...
Carina: babe, it's perfect!!!
** maya and Carina kissed**

Maya: wait , we have another surprise for you
** The big kids gently removed their first shirts , they are going to keep them and put them in little baby girl's souvenir box . Every kid has a souvenir box in the top corner of their bedroom closet.. every drawings they made at school.. etc ! **

Maya: her middle name is .....

Lorenzo: are you ready momma??
Carina: siiii bambinos !!
Lorenzo. : L
Chloe : U
Violet : C
Scarlett : I
Alessandro: A

** Carina bursted into tears **
Carina: ohhhhhh my goodness!!! Are you sure?
Maya: yessssss ! ONE MILLION EXPONANT INFINITY PERCENT SURE !
Carina : thank youuu!!!!

*** Everyone hugged each other and the kids are all excited.... And they stayed a little longer with their moms and newest little sister **

Violet: when are you coming home with baby Ryann !
Carina: I uhhh , should be today after lunch, or tomorrow morning TOPS ! every baby has to stay ONE WHOLE DAY IN THE HOSPITAL to make sure baby and mommies are doing good before letting them go home! They might want to keep me overnight just to be sure that I'm not in any pain anymore.... It's what I do every day , so it's totally fine!
Violet: okay!! Yayyy , so what time was she born at mommy?
Maya: she was born at 15h19
Lorenzo: so by 15h19 this afternoon you guys might be coming home?
Scarley: yayyyyyy ! Cant wait to have you back home moms !
Carina: me too my ladybug!! Yes ! If dr Addison says I'm good to go !
** She is breastfeeding her little RYANN **
Carina: it's the perfect name...
Maya: yea I think so too!
Carina: I still can't believe you chose my momma's name as her middle name,  thank youuu Bambina !
Maya: well... I couldn't see any other middle names.. plus Lorenzo and Chloe really really wanted to.. because they know how much you miss your momma and you tell us fun stories about her and how much our girls have some of her facial expressions..