No one's POV

"1,2,3,4.....aa Jiwooya you are getting it wrong, again. 1,2,3,4........no..... again..... again..... ahhhhhhh Jiwooya what is wrong? You are making same mistake". Hoshi got up from his spot to Jiwoo. "Is there anything wrong, you are not focusing on dancing". He asked but Jiwoo just look down. "Here ... look at m.... wait you have fever". Hoshi felt Jiwoo's face is burning as he tried to lift his face with his hand. "You are not well, why are you still practicing?" He said taking Jiwoo to sit. He gave the boy some water and wipe his face with wet cloth "hyung I should practice, we are going to debut soon". Jiwoo's reply made everyone sad. Poor boy is working hard so his team will not have to get criticism because of him. Hoshi felt bad, he slightly strokes his hairs and said "it's okay, take a break. I'll take you to hospital. I promise I'll help you with your practice so now you promise me you'll take care of yourself. And everyone else too please take care of yourself, do tell me if you are not feeling well ". Hoshi took his pinky and Jiwoo wrapped his pinky around it as a smile appeared on his face.

"Ahhh Daddy.........oh my god it feels so good.........harder .........yes...". Jeonghan was moaning mess underneath of Seungcheol. They were having a great makeout session. "Do you feel good?"
"Yes....ahhh.. I'm coming.." they were having a great time when Jeonghan's phone started to ring. Jeonghan annoyingly took his phone and saw the caller id. It was his mom , he annoyingly make it silent and they again started with their work. But the phone keeps on ringing in minutes. It was so annoying for both of them to continue. "Why don't you just pick it up?" Seungcheol said resting his head near Jeonghan's neck. "She is annoying, I'll talk to her later". Jeonghan replied and closed his eyes.

As the time passes, the boys were busy studying. Mingyu often sleeps in living room while studying, and the one who sees him have to pick him up and take him to his room. It's mostly Hoshi as other two mostly come really late at night. Mingyu always finds himself sleeping in living room and waking up in bedroom. He gets more happy when he sees his Wonwoo hyung sleeping beside him. Mingyu always makes good breakfast for them so they will have a good day at work.

Joshua always complains as Dokeyom mostly spend time studying and didn't come to sleepover at Joshua's apartment. DK said he didn't want to get distracted by Joshua but Joshua have his own tricks. He will pretend to be sick to get his attention and poor DK easily fall for it, end up giving in and making out. Now DK get it, Joshua is really evil just like Jeonghan. The gentleman who turns into evil real quick. Still DK enjoys this side of him too. They really falling for each other every day passes. Now they both can't even imagine their life without each other.

"Hyung, do you think I'll do good in exams?" Dino asked resting his head on Hoseok's shoulder as they were sitting on his bed, at Hoseok's apartment. He actually share it with YooMin couple but they have gone on vacation so no one is home. "Why? Don't you study for exams?" Hobi asked. Dino looked at him with a pouty face as he shook his head. "No I studied so hard for it". "Then baby, why are you worried. Studying and dancing are the same. Both required practice and efforts. Just know that did you did your best or not". Hobi assured Dino as he moved his hand through the younger's hairs and kissing his forehead. Dino gave him a fond smile. "Hyung I'm so happy to have you. I hope we always stay like this and my other hyungs too. I hope everyone's relationship stays always like this". "No worries Channie, everything gonna be fine". Hobi wrapped his arms around Dino as Dino closed his eyes.

"Shall we start?" Hoshi asked Jiwoo and the boy nodded. It was already night and Hoshi and Jiwoo were alone in practice room as Hoshi promise Jiwoo to help him. Jiwoo was feeling way better after taking medicine and proper rest. Hoshi was happy that the boy was healthy again. Hoshi thought he will help Jiwoo practice and then can spend night at Woozi's studio.
"Yeah that's right, you are doing good Jiwoo". Hoshi compliment the boy who smiled shyly. Hoshi patted his hairs before leaving. I'll confess to you hyung, after our debut Jiwoo thought in his mind as he saw the guy going down.

Hoshi quickly came to Woozi's studio. Woozi have fallen asleep on his desk while working on song. Hoshi look at him with worried eyes before picking him up and laying him on the sofa. "Baby stop working so hard, you need rest to". He said as he placed a kiss on his forehead. Hoshi thought Woozi was asleep but the shorter wasn't. He just didn't wanted to let the taller know he is awake. Hoshi layed beside him and wrapped his arms around the smallers body. Woozi burried his face into Hoshi's chest like usual as they fall asleep. Even though Woozi will not admit but he started to like Hoshi so much. He just can't name it as love as he is afraid to do so. But he likes being with Hoshi.

The exam time seems to come really fast as everyone were busy studying. Vitamin L's debut is also in the same week as the younger's exams. Hoshi, Woozi and Scoups are working hard for groups debut and the group already got many fans even before debuting. Minghao was worried as he hasn't received any calls from Jun in the past 2days. Jun also don't come to meet him in this week and he just sent him a message of best of luck while others boyfriend came to wish them. Minghao was little angry at Jun but now he needs to focus on studies. As the younger's having exams, Jeonghan Cook for everyone. He makes breakfast for 10 people while Joshua did for Minghao and his boyfriend DK.

Today was the day of the MV release. The group was so nervous so does the others. "Hyung I'm nervous. What if we don't get many views?" Seok Kim said Hoshi furrowed his eyebrows. "You are leader, be positive. You guys are hit". He said patting his shoulder. The others hug him to be relaxed which worked as they were now feeling less nervous. Just in an hour the MV crossed 1M views which was a great success. The comments were positive and audience seems loving it. Mony of the comments were about the lyrics, Rap and dance fitting so well like it was all done by one person. Hoshi, Woozi and Scoups hugged as they were happy about the success. Now the group has to perform on many different platforms. They were excited about everything that was coming for the group. They all went to have dinner together to celebrate. Jiwoo decided to tell Hoshi about his feelings. He approached Hoshi but Hoshi received a call and his face drops. His smile was gone as he hurried back home. Scoups and Woozi left with him even without knowing the reason.
"What happened Hoshi, why are you in hurry?" Scoups asked seeing Hoshi was driving so fast.
"Mingyu, he was crying".

(Be lated, Happy Birthday Lee Chan)
(Happy Carats day 💙)

(Be lated, Happy Birthday Lee Chan)(Happy Carats day 💙)

Guys I'm so sorry for slow update. I just don't know what to write. But somehow I wrote something. Don't know how it will come out.
I also have something to tell you.
I've started to write a one shot book. So please go there and request the ships you want me to add .

 So please go there and request the ships you want me to add