Chapter 54 Harlow

Start from the beginning

"Weirdo." I grumbled before heading towards my room.

I opened my bedroom door and stopped dead in my tracks. The aroma hit me first; strong and floral. I gasped and looked around at my room which was covered in purple flowers. Finally, my eyes landed on my handsome mates clad in navy blue, forest green, and crimson red kneeling in the center of the room. On one knee. With a velvet square jewelry box.

Oh Lord have mercy.

"Harlow, my angel," Griffin spoke first, "I love you so much. I know that you've already agreed to be ours forever in our world by letting us mark you and by becoming our Luna, but we want to be tied to you in every way possible."

"We want to tie ourselves to you in your world just as you are tying yourself to us in ours. We want to be yours completely and for eternity just like you belong to us for eternity. You are our mate, our Luna, and the love of our lives." Gabriel's eyes were glassy and I couldn't help but feel tears welling in my own eyes at the sight of it.

"And now we want you to be our wife and to take our last name. Harlow Nyx, will you do us the grandest of honors by becoming Mrs. Emerald and marrying us?" Godric asked, opening up the little velvet box.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands, tears dripping down my cheeks and an expression that was beyond shock on my face. I looked down at the ring and saw that it was the most perfect combination of the four of us. A unique diamond in the center of a ruby, a sapphire, and an emerald, the three colors of my mates who were as strong and as precious as these gems. I stared at the ring and then looked into the eyes of each of my individual mates.

Their haunting forest green eyes were swirling with darkness, showing me that their wolves were pledging themselves to me as well. I landed back on Godric whose smile was beginning to falter. I realized that I had been holding my breath and keeping them waiting for way too long.

"Yes, yes." I said as I released a long sigh.

"Yes?" Godric looked like he didn't believe me.

"Of course, yes." I smiled and held my left hand out towards him.

He grinned and slipped the ring over my left ring finger before wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up, he swirled me around in the air while my giggles filled the room. He crashed his lips to mine for a smothering kiss.

"Come here." Griff said as soon as Godric sat me down. He pulled me against him and held my face between his hands, placing a passionate kiss on my lips, "I love you so much." He purred, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Mine!" Gabriel growled, wrapping his hand around my wrist and yanking me towards him.

I gasped as I nearly stumbled into his chest. Of course, his strong arms caught me and he buried his face into my neck. I felt his lips graze against his mark on my neck and I shivered at the sparks that erupted over my skin. He pulled away and planted a hot kiss on my already swollen lips.

"I can't believe that you're ours." He purred in my ear before I was collected up by all three of my mates.

"Angel, we're so happy that you said yes to us. We were worried it would be too much for you." Griff said, rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

"I'm already yours, all of yours, heart, body, mind, and soul. This is all just details." I promised them, catching each of their gazes so they knew how passionate and serious I was.

"That is the best thing you could ever say to us, precious." Godric purred.

"You're changed my entire world, little mate, and I couldn't be happier about it." Gabriel's voice caught in his throat and I was blown away by the raw emotions on his face.

"Did you really worry I wouldn't say yes?" I said,

"You're not an easy woman to read, love." Gabriel shot me a crooked smile.

"Okay, that's fair." I laughed, shrugging.

"There's one last question we wanted to ask you, angel." Griff said and they all stepped away from me a bit so I could breathe.

"I don't think I can take anything else." I snickered nervously.

"This isn't as big of a question, I promise, precious, and you can definitely say no if you want to." Godric said,

"Just ask it." I sighed and Gabriel chuckled at me,

"We wanted to move into your room with you."

"Oh, that's it?" I shook my head a little bit in shock.

"Uhm...." Griffin looked like he didn't know what to say.

"Of course you three can move in with me. I get the best sleep of my life in your arms and I can't imagine ever sleeping without any of you ever again." I smiled widely. Once again, their arms surrounded me.

"Wait, now it's my turn to say something." I said after a moment, wiggling away from their arms.

"Yes, love?" Gabriel asked.

"I know we've all....you know?" I made some hand gestures and the brothers laughed,

"Yes, angel." Griffin smirked.

"Well, we did such activities without any protection."

"Oh, Harlow, I'm so sorry. It's not normal for wolves to use protection with their mates so we didn't even think about it." Gabriel suddenly looked very concerned, his hand squeezing mine tightly.

"It's okay. I should've said something but I didn't think about it either, for some reason. I'm always super cautious so when I realized none of you wore anything, I was freaking out at first. I think it must've had something to do with the matebond and wanting to be fully with you. I don't even know if that's how it works, but that's how I'm justifying it. Anyway, from now on I want to be careful. If I'm not pregnant now, by some miracle, I want to wait until after I graduate college." I confessed.

"It most definitely had something to do with the matebond. Again, mating never involves protection, at least no wolves that I know have ever used condoms with their mates. One of the purposes of finding your mate and officially mating is to create heirs." Gabriel explained and I started to worry that they wouldn't be okay with using condoms.

"But, we're completely okay with waiting. We want to be selfish for a while, anyway, and keep you just to ourselves." Godric winked, running his fingers through my hair.

"100%, angel. We can't wait to have pups with you but we definitely want you all to ourselves for a while first." Griffin smiled lovingly at me.

"Yes, love, whatever you want." Gabriel agreed.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, good. I was afraid I was going against some kind of werewolf code or something."

The brothers chuckled at my face.

"We make our own rules, little Luna." Gabriel smirked, ducking down to give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Besides, we already have three kids, I don't think we need to add a baby to the mix just yet." I said and their eyes went wide.

"Does this mean you're accepting Maggie, Tulley, and Canyon as ours?" Griffin seemed almost afraid to ask.

"Who am I kidding? I accepted them the second they came home. They're ours and we're their family." I smiled.

"You're amazing, precious, and you're already an amazing mother." Godric crashed his lips to mine passionately.

This was it. This was my family and this was my home. I didn't need anything else, I didn't need to go anywhere else. This was me.