Chapter 33 Harlow

Admittedly, I had forgiven the brothers at some point in the middle of the night. Staying mad at them was a hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be. I think that was probably proof of this stupid matebond and whatever it was doing to me.

Normally I wasn't the jealous type and I hated men who were jealous, but the more I thought about what happened last night, the more I actually thought their possessiveness was a bit of a turn on. Who am I kidding? It was hot as hell.

But, I had to let them sweat it out enough to know that I was serious when it came to listening to my opinions on things. What I really didn't like was how quickly Gabriel and Godric shot me and my emotions down. That was not okay. So, when I refused to open the door for Griffin that morning, it was more on principle than anger. And, if I wasn't already over it, their apologies would have definitely done the trick.

After breakfast, the brothers took me on a walk through the packgrounds. They said they had to deal with some stuff on the training fields but they didn't want to be away from me right now so I agreed to go along.

The training fields looked like several huge sports fields with lines all over the nicely mowed grass. There was a huge, raised circular stage in the center with an observation deck above the stage. An outdoor gym, track, and what appeared to be an obstacle course was also present beside a large building that, I assumed, was an indoor gym. The fields were already busy with warrior training.

"You can wait up here, angel." Griffin said, leading up to the observation deck.

"Make sure you stay up here. The warriors can get dangerous when in training mode." Godric said, giving me a stern look.

I rolled my eyes at him but nodded in response. Those wolves down there looked serious enough for me not to want to mess with them, anyway. The Alphas ran back down the steps and joined whatever kind of fighting was happening on the circle stage. From my defense classes, I assumed this is what you would call sparring.

At first, they were offering the warriors advice until Godric stripped out of his shirt and stepped into the center of the stage. I tried not to drool over his naked chest and rock hard abs. I nearly died when Gabriel and Griffin also removed their shirts and joined in. All three triplets had well toned six packs, hard chests covered in a sexy amoung of chest hair, and a deep V that disappeared into their dangerously low hanging pants.

Did it just get hotter out here? I think I might be having a heat stroke.

They joined in on the matches, taking down the warrior wolves with ease. I gasped when one of the warriors landed a blow to Gabriel's jaw. He shook it off and didn't even seem phased as he mounted a counter attack, taking down the warrior with a few more moves. He looked up at me and shot me a cheeky grin, letting me know that he heard me and that he was okay.

"Ew, isn't training so gross?" Nova said as she joined me on the deck.

I jumped at the sound of her voice since I hadn't heard her approach in the first place, I was too engrossed in the scene before me.

"Oh, I don't know." I shrugged with a dreamy expression. Nova gagged,

"Those are my brothers." She reminded me.

"They aren't mine." I pointed out and she snorted with laughter.

"Have you seen enough? Come on." Nova looped her arm with mine and we walked down the steps from the observation deck. She went to the side of the stage and waved Godric over.

"I'm taking Harlie back to the packhouse for some girl time." She informed him.

"You've had enough girl time." Godric argued. I laughed at his puppy dog expression.