Chapter 31 Harlow

When the song ended, I felt like my skin was on fire and I was going to explode with desire. I had to force myself out of their arms and rush off to the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face, breathing deeply. Looking at my reflection, I saw that my eyes were wild and my cheeks were as red as a rose; my chest was heaving in and out with each of my deep breaths. I took one last breath, calming myself down, and wiped a paper towel across my face to dry it.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I saw that Waylon was waiting for me. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

"I can't even go pee without you?" I groaned.

"Not a chance, Luna." Waylon shrugged casually with his hands stuffed in the pocket of his black jeans.

"Whatever." I pretended to sound annoyed but, honestly, Waylon was growing on me.

We walked back towards the dance floor and I nearly went postal at what I saw. Livvy and Kenzi were grinding all up on Godric and Gabriel. I didn't know where Griffin was but I was pissed at him, too; guilty by association.

"What the hell?" I bit out between clenched teeth.

"Uh-oh, unleash the Luna." I heard Waylon laugh from behind me. I turned my glare on him.

"What was that?" I challenged him to say it again. He held up his hands in surrender and pretended to zipper his lips shut.

I stepped up to the girls and planted my hand on my hips, clearing my throat. Gabriel and Godric's heads snapped in my direction and their eyes went wide.

"Livvy, Kenzie." I addressed the girls,

"Oh, hi, Harlie! We were just trying them on for size. You don't mind, do you? You didn't introduce them as your boyfriends." Livvy said with a wink.

I know I said they were harmless before, but, right now, they looked anything but.

"I don't know, do I mind, Gabriel?" I asked the so-called mate of mine that Livvy was grinding up against. His eyes went huge.

"Yes, yes you do. We were just telling the girls that we weren't available." Gabriel said,

He put his hand on Livvy's back and shoved her away. Godric stepped back from Kenzie with his hands up in the air like he was proving to me that he wasn't touching her.

"Right, because it's so hard to get them off of you. All 5 feet 5 inches, 100 pounds of them." I rolled my eyes and looked over the petite girls.

"I need a drink." I huffed, stomping away from the dance floor and heading back to our table.

"I told them to run." Griffin shrugged from where he sat at our table, "They didn't listen."

"Don't think you're off the hook, either. You should've dragged them away." I grumbled, plopping down next to him.

"Hey, don't loop me in with them. We're not responsible for each other." He said, burying his face in my neck.

"You're right, sorry." I mumbled in defeat. He chuckled and kissed my neck, causing a shiver to rattle through my body.

"It's okay, angel. Here." He handed me his glass. I had no idea what it was but I tilted it back anyway.

The boys came back to the booth, groveling for my forgiveness, but I forced them to sit on the other side of the booth.

"We don't look at any other girls but you, precious." Godric was pouting.

"I'm not dumb, I know that you'll look at other girls and that's whatever. But, you don't need to let them grind up against you."