Chapter 30 Harlow

Thankfully, my friends were always down for clubbing in the city so they were willing to meet up with us the next night. The group that I quickly learned always traveled together would be coming along as well: Kori and Waylon, Annie and Cambridge, Matti and Ambrose, Callie and Deale, Nova and Alaska, Godric, Griffin, Gabriel, and me. Tori had decided on a club none of us had been to yet, Decades D.C. It was about a two hour drive from the packhouse and, lucky for me, directly across the street from my old work establishment.

"We look hot." Annie smirked, teasing her bright purple hair as we all stood in front of the floor length mirror in my closet.

I had nothing to wear, per usual, so the girls lent me my outfit for the evening, which meant that it was entirely too tight and definitely inappropriate. However, given the reaction I got from the brothers yesterday, I was kinda looking forward to what they would do once they saw me in this.

I was wearing a dark violet bodycon dress that stopped about five inches above my knee and clung desperately to my curvy hips and chunky thighs. I refused a strapless dress since my boobs always fell out of them, so this dress sported a deep v-neck line and skinny, bejeweled straps that left my back completely exposed. I matched the dress with black stiletto high heels. Nova curled my hair down my back and did my make up similarly to how it was done the day before.

"Are you girls soon ready?" Waylon grumbled impatiently as he pounded on our door.

"Get a handle on your mate, Kor." Annie rolled her eyes. Kori let out an irritable sigh before clicking away in her heels.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Nova exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"It's going to be something, that's for sure." I mumbled.

"What's wrong, Harlie?" Matti asked, fussing with my hair as she stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"I'm worried about the brothers getting along with my friends, and about them going overboard."

"Oh, they're definitely going to go overboard. Just embrace that now and be prepared to deal with it." Matti shrugged.

"How do I deal with it?" I wondered, turning around to face her.

"You got it, girl, flaunt it." Matti smirked, pumping up my breasts. I swatted at her hand, a deep rose blush covering my face. Nova and Annie started laughing at my reaction,

"She's right. You can get out of anything with a little flirting." Annie said,

"And we'll be there to distract the boys if need be." Nova gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze before we all headed out of the closet.

Waylon was the only one waiting for us on the top floor. The others had gone down stairs to "prepare". I dread to think what that meant. Waylon's eyes popped out of his head when he saw our group but he quickly composed himself, probably thinking back to the scolding he got from Kori the day before.

"Ready?" Waylon asked, clearing his throat.

"Let's go, Romeo, before you get in trouble again." I laughed at him, leading the way to the elevator.

We all piled in and rode the elevator in silence. The doors opened and all of our mates were waiting for us in the front entryway. There was a chorus of growls and then all the girls were gone from my side. I gasped and looked around.

Nova and Alaska were already making out, Deale had Callie pressed aggressively against the wall, Ambrose was necking Matti, Cambridge's hands were wandering all over Annie, and I was being stared down by three hungry looking Alphas.