Chapter 40 Harlow

I felt like I was drowning when Godric and Griffin volunteered to lead the two search parties. Panic sank deep inside my chest and strangled my heart, making it hard to breathe or even think about anything else other than their safety. The idea of them going away and towards a possible threat was horrifying.

That's when I started to realize what was happening here. I was falling for the Alpha triplets.

Gabriel stayed in his office to get some work done while Godric, Griffin, and I went upstairs and spent some time together in the living room. It was like I couldn't get enough of either one of them. I curled up against Godric's chest and stretched out across Griffin while we all sat on the sofa. The TV was on but no one was paying attention to it. Godric was running his fingers through my hair and Griffin was running his hands up and down my legs.

"We love you so much, precious." Godric said, leaning down to nuzzle my neck and pepper my skin with kisses.

"I can't let you leave," I began and Godric cut me off,

"We're going to be okay, precious."

"We'll be just fine." Griffin added on, scooching over to sit closer to me. I sat up, between the two brothers, and faced them both.

"Would you let me finish?" I snapped and they smirked at me,

"Go on, angel." Griffin chuckled.

"I cannot let you leave without telling you both something."

"What's that?" Godric asked, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"That I love you, Godric," I said and then turned towards Griffin, "And that I love you, Griffin."

The next thing I knew I was being crushed to their chest, arms and legs and lips all around me in a blur of skin to the point where I didn't know what belonged to who. I giggled at their affection and wiggled away so I could see their faces.

"We have waited our entire lives to hear that, mate." Godric's eyes were black.

"You couldn't have possibly made us any happier." Griffin pulled my face towards his and kissed me openly on the mouth.

"I need to tell...." I started to say something but the door swung open and Gabriel stormed in. He picked me up and I squealed, automatically wrapping my legs around his waist.

"The next word out of your mouth better be my name." He growled and I giggled, kissing him quickly on his pouty lips.

"And I love you, Gabriel." He growled and responded with an even deeper kiss of his own.

He put me down and I was scooped up by the other two brothers and put back on the couch. Now I was surrounded by all three of them.

"How did you even know?" I laughed at Gabriel.

"I felt their happiness and knew it could only be from one thing." Gabriel replied.

We stayed together through lunch and then it was time for Godric and Griffin to leave. Gabriel and I followed them out of the packhouse to greet the three dozen warriors who would be going with them. There were several cars waiting in the driveway for them. Some of the men who were going to the nearby camp would travel in their wolf form, but it was too far to the Maryland campsite for them to reasonably travel in wolf form. Or at least, that's what I was told.

Griffin addressed his team and then Godric talked to his men. Gabriel commanded over both of them,

"The pack's heart and strength goes with you as you go forward on these missions. May the Moon Goddess shine her protective light down on you all. We want you all to go knowing that you have the blessing and gratitude of not only the entire pack and your three Alphas, but also your Luna." Gabriel gestured for me to step forward and I did, blushing as I smiled at the warriors.