Chapter 13

-Timeskip~ Morning-
You stretched and yawned, sitting up in your bed.
'I wonder what's going to go wrong today'
You thought as you stood up and walked over to the mirror. Your question was immediately answered. Half of your hair was pale white-and the other half was midnight black. You ran your hands through it,
Once.
Twice.
Nothing changed.
"Please.."
Once more.
Twice more.
Still nothing. Your hair remained split colors. Tears streamed down your face as you pulled- stretched- twirled- anything you could think of with your hair. Still, nothing. A sob escaped your lips as you fell to the floor. The door lightly opened and Sebastian walked through. "Oh no..." He whispered to himself as he walked over to you. You cried harder as he approached you. "This is-bad." He muttered. Sebastian quickly stood up and paced around the room. "Y/N, come with me." He commanded, and you dried your eyes and stood up. He offered his hand to you, and you took it. He led you to a beautiful wooden door and softly knocked on it. A sigh was heard from inside. "What?" Sebastian didn't hesitate to walk in, and swung the door open. "My Lord.." He stormed in, dragging you along behind him. "Sebastian?!? What are you-" Sebastian slammed his hand down on Ciel's desk. "I won't be serving you this evening, My Lord." He forcefully spit out those last two words. "Sebastian?! What is this all about!?" Ciel stood up to follow Sebastian, who was already dragging you out of the door. "What's wrong with Y/N's hair?" He muttered to himself as he leaned against the wall. "Sebastian?" You looked up at Sebastian. "Where are we going?" He sighed and kept walking. "To someone... That can help." Sebastian spun you and picked you up bridal style. "Everything's going to be okay, Y/N." He whispered.
"It's all going to be okay."