𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 & 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

The girl who could fool any human into believe she was the most sadistic being.

But then she'd walked up to you, lay her hand on your arm with the gentlest of touches and speak words that'd bring even a man made of stone to life.

That was my damn issue.

She was damn issue.

I wouldn't laugh for days and the corners of my mouth would not turn up, then she'd come by with a taunting but witty remark-pulling that happiness out of me.

She had showed me what it meant to be alive, how it felt to be alive and I had been craving that feeling every minute of which we were parted.

When the edge felt too near and my hateful words became too much for anyone to handle, she'd come and revive me-bring me back to the land of the living and make me wish to be alive regardless of hating my pathetic guts. The life we had grew up in always felt like a glass cage, taught to see and feel one way and one way only. Rosie had always seemed to live in a different world than the rest of us, something me and the boys agreed upon. Floating in a different plan of existence, despite how cruel the world had been to her, she saw the most beauty in it. Always staring off in the distance or escaping in the depth of her mind, I'd lay everything down to go in there for even a minute.

When we were younger I used to always ask her how she could be so kind and have so much faith in humanity after the harshness displayed at her. I never could comprehend how she could believe there was any good left in our surroundings but Rosie had simply pointed at a strange man with a cane and beard on Knockturn alley, beginning to make up a story for him. She explained to me that every part of her believed we were all capable of loving someone if we knew their story, that behind every person was a background that'd woo us all into seeing why they deserved love.

Rosie was never gentle, not in her words or actions or steps and definitely not when fighting but when I needed her or it was just the two of us, she was gentle-Rosie was always gentle with me.

Of course my drunken arse would go to her.

Who wouldn't?

I can almost safely bet that if she took away my sight and hearing, dropped me a million miles away-my hands would still somehow find her own.

Fuck sake, I'm such a sap.

But then all at once I remember it all, all of it.

Deciding nothing would keep me from her after too much whiskey to think, going to get her flowers because idiotically I believed our tradition of giving flowers when mad would fix the fact she hated me, my drunken mind believing a woman like her deserved more than a bouquet-

I bought her two floral shops?!

Oh my fucking-I put Rosalie Malfoy?!

I'm going to be sick.

What a great way to expose how pathetically in love you are with the woman who hates you.

Really Draco, great work you idiot.

In a instant I'm out of the bed, head spinning while searching for my shoes. It doesn't take long to find them at the foot of her bed, and neither does me rushing into her fireplace.

I step out into the foyer of our manor, thankful not a person was in sight as I tossed my shoes onto the shiny wooden floor-clutching my forehead as I rushed to the kitchen.

Standing by the four stoves is Elva on a stool, her pointy elf nose turned to me as she takes in the unruly appearance of myself. "Master Draco? Are you alright?"