"Go wake up your sister so I can get dressed."

Hayley nodded and hurried out of the bathroom. When Ivy finished getting dressed, putting her knives in hidden places where the girls couldn't find, or reach them, as well as keeping two on her.

Gaea's rising, she won't stand for any judgment.

When she finally got downstairs, James was making breakfast and Sammy was cutting up fruit. Andi was drawing while Hayley babbled to anyone that listened, even making hand gestures that wasn't exactly sign-language, but was good for a three year old.

"Oh look, she's alive," James said dryly, glancing over at her.

"With no help from your baby momma," Ivy said just as dryly. "In fact, she seems to be trying to kill me."

"I doubt she's trying to kill you."

"I'm sorry, are we both talking about the woman that started one of the worst wars in Ancient Greece?"

"Hypothetically."

"Hypothetically," Ivy mocked bitterly as she sat down as far away from James' seat as she could get. "Why are my gods hypothetical but yours aren't again?"

"Do not start," Sammy sent them both a look.

They both grumbled and mocked the other behind their back. Andi reached over and tapped on Ivy's arm. She flinched but turned to the younger girl who immediately started to sign.

"You went missing for three days. Why?"

Ivy froze. She stared at Andi for a moment, opening and closing her mouth a few times as she tried to think of what to say. Finally, she moved so her entire body faced Andi and began signing and speaking.

"Friend of mine went missing. I went looking for them."

Andi stared at her for a moment with a frown. "Friend of yours?"

"Yes."

"Did you find them?"

Ivy frowned and shook her head, "No. No I have not."

Andi put a fist over her heart and made a circular motion, Sorry.

Yeah, me too.

                                                      She was getting real tired of things that can't die, trying to kill her. They keep getting older and older and older. Next thing she knows, they are going to fight Pluto. Not Hades Pluto either, like Pluto Pluto.

Ivy always said she wanted to die on her own terms, die fighting because that's just who she is. She truly doesn't know who she is without fighting, but now. As she stared up at Tartarus' dark, whirlpool face, she decided she does not want that. She wants to die without fighting. Like a heart attack, or falling off a building.