Chapter 38

Because we were out a little late last night, me and Remington were especially tired this morning and refused to get out of bed. Even Sebastian couldn't get him out of bed and eventually agreed to do rehearsals later. Remington had a winning smile on his face as he pulled me closer to him on the bed and planted kisses all over my face, making me giggle at how affectionate he was. After a while, Remington stopped to just look at me and hold me so securely with one arm wrapped around my body and the other using his hand to gently caress my face. His loving gaze into my eyes were enough to make me blush madly and slightly turn my head away. I could see him grin in the corner of my eye as he leaned in to kiss my cheek and gently turn my head back toward him as he said to me with a sweet tone, "I wrote a song about you." That caught me off-guard as my eyes widened at his words and I gasped in shock, "Y-You did? I...I don't know what to say, Rem." He chuckled and stated, "Well, this one is very special because it's never getting released. I want this song to be just a special one between us. Especially because you're the most precious thing to me."

I felt myself getting lost in Remington's eyes as he managed to make me fall harder for him and wish that we could stay like this forever. Knowing he was expecting a response, I snuggled closer into his bare chest and wrapped my arms around him tightly as he embraced me back. I whispered into his soft and beautiful skin, "You're precious to me, too, Remington. I don't want to share you with the rest of the world, but it helps knowing your heart belongs to me just as mine belongs to you." I felt him nuzzle his head in my hair as he also pressed his lips on the top of my head while petting my long, red hair, "I want to give you everything you ever dreamed about, ma chérie. You deserve nothing less." I laughed as I pulled away from our embrace to hold his face in my hands and remind him with a smile, "But, Remington, all I want is you. I love everything about you: your eyes, your hair, your hands, your big heart, your strong mind, your passion for music, your dedication to those you care about, and your commitment to making me so happy simply by loving me."

It seemed like my words were enough to bring Remington to tears as he pulled me closer and crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back gleefully and held him closer to me even as he towered over me and let his tears fall down his face. I pulled away for a moment to wipe them away and then bring his face closer to mine so that I could kiss each spot to reassure him that my love was pure and nothing could change that. He smiled and let out a loving sigh as he leaned his forehead onto mine, making my heart soared at how much I loved him and cherished every part him. After a while, I asked him, "Could sing the song you wrote for me, Rem? Please?" He grinned once more as he began to sit up against the wall behind us and he motioned for me to lean up against him. I rested my head on his shoulder and he took my hand in his before he finally began singing so beautifully:

Well I, I can't feel a thing at all
Cause you're already gone
I can't be a part of you

I know when I die, yeah, I'll be wasted
So sweet, so nice
And every time I'm faded
You're on my mind
When I am medicated
You're on my mind
When I am wasted
When I am wasted

Well I, I could see the parts of you
All those parts that no one knew
The way you twist, turn, and bend
If I can't have you, I'll die instead

I know when I die, yeah, I'll be wasted
So sweet, so nice
And every time I'm faded
You're on my mind
When I am medicated
You're on my mind
When I am wasted
When I am wasted

I feel it running through my head
I cannot hear a word you said
These sleepless voices in my brain
I feel it rushing through my veins
My heart is beating out my chest
I cannot hurt this way again
This is all I gave to you
Do you know what you put me through?

I know when I die, I'll be wasted
So sweet, so nice
And every time I'm faded
You're on my mind
When I am medicated
You're on my mind
When I am wasted
When I am wasted
When I am wasted
When I am wasted

By the end of the song, I was a wreck as tears wouldn't stop falling down my face and I pondered what I could've done to deserve someone so perfect and incredible. He noticed and kissed my hand before he told me, "My heart may have been broken that day, but I've never experienced such blissful pain from someone so beautiful. You're worth the pain and pleasure of it all, my sweet angel. Don't ever forget that, even if it seems like a burden to either of us." My cautious side told me that I should never have him go through any pain of the sort, but the way he sounded so welcoming and accepting of it all just broke me more and I looked up at him to nod in response to his request. He smiled and kissed my forehead before he told us, "Alright, I think we get up now. I know you have to go back home tomorrow and we still have to have everything ready before we start the tour in two days." I nodded as I kissed him one last time and swore in my heart to never give up so easily again on us.