Chapter 34

(SMUT WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER! 🔞🔞🔞)

While I did manage to enjoy the rest of the evening as we went back to celebrating Palaye's achievement with their new record, I noticed Remington looking a bit weary from the event with that old, drunk musician who must have been jealous of Palaye's quick success and talked shit about them in front of everyone. Even when he was removed by security, he wouldn't have shut up if I hadn't told him off from trying to degrade the Royal Council. I was sure everyone would be just as mad at me for adding fuel to the fire, but I must have been the only one brave enough to say something for them to praise me for standing up to him. Emerson and Sebastian thanked me for always being the supportive family they always loved me to be ever since I met them all those years ago. Remington clearly wanted embrace me intimately in gratitude, but we knew he couldn't in public so he just gave me a friendly hug and we knew without saying anything we'd do much more when the night was over and it would only be us alone.

After a long and eventful night, everyone returned to their motel rooms later in the evening to rest before tomorrow would arrive. Remington followed me to my motel room, wishing to spend the night with me which I agreed to. Once we got there, he began to unravel as he removed his tie and took off his shoes after feeling exhausted. He had been through a lot tonight and I wished I could do something to help him feel better. He sat on the edge of the bed, burying his head in his hands and I tried to soothe him by running my hand down his back and planting soft kisses on his head. For a while, he stayed silent, but then responded to my tender touch by raising his head up to meet my eyes and then wrap his arm around me to kiss the side of my head sweetly. "I'm so relieved you're here with me, ma chérie", he whispered so gently, "You're all I need to feel more at ease and satisfied with anything." After he said that, I had an idea that made me blush furiously, I turned my head so Rem wouldn't notice. I told him I was gonna change into some clothes to sleep in in the bathroom, and he let me go to do so before he sat more in the bed with his back against the wall and pillows.

A few minutes later, I opened the bathroom door wide open and Remington turned my direction before carrying the most stunned expression on his face. His eyes were glued to me as I was leaning my arm on the doorway and standing in my lingerie underwear with his leather jacket over. My heartbeat quickened as Rem kept staring at my figure. My eyes teased him as they were batting at him and I hugged my body as my smile was enough to bring one to his mouth. His hungry gaze on me was enough to bring a deep blush to my face and then I finally walked over to the bed where I quietly climbed on it and then sit on Remington's lap. I stayed silent as I tried not to stray away from Rem's eyes, then as I unbuttoned his jacket, I told him in a quiet tone only he could hear, "You've always treated me so good, Remington. Let me take care of you for once. It's the least I can do to help you destress." His eyes widened for a second when I told him that, and then an eager grin greeted his lips as I finally removed his jacket, leaving him shirtless and his beautiful, tattooed torso exposed to me as I ran my hands along his skin before meeting my lips with his.

He responded quickly as he kissed me back and held me as close to him as he could. After minute, I pulled away to look into his eyes once more as I removed his jacket from my body and leave myself in my underwear, which he clearly enjoyed. I leaned in to press my lips onto his neck which made him let out a small gasp - a sound I enjoyed - and I continued as I moved my lips down his chest and just kissed every inch of the tattoos on his skin as well as run my hands over them. I moved my lips low enough until I reached the hem of his pants and I looked up to keep eye contact with him as I unzipped his pants and removed them from his lower body as well as his boxers. As soon as he was fully undressed, I went to discard my bra and my underwear before returning to sit on his lap, teasing him as I grinded on top of him and his face was pleasing to see as he struggled to control himself. As I finally felt him enter me, I let out a small moan before holding onto him and raising my hips up and down on top of him as each movement brought out another moan from my mouth. Rem made the pleasure rise more as he held my hips in place and thrusted up into me, making my moans grow louder.

I've never made love with him this way, so it was a new experience I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle well. As I tried my best to last longer, Remington helped me along the way by pressing his lips onto mine as I moaned into his mouth. I felt my entire body shake in the intense pleasure I was taking in and I almost couldn't take it anymore as I moaned loudly and released onto Remington, who followed after me as I collapsed my head onto his shoulder and struggled to catch my breath. Carefully, Remington carried me in his arms and turned us over while we were still linked together as he towered over me and I lied back on the bed. He slowly pulled out before wrapping me in his arms and kissing every inch of my face, neck and shoulders. Even though I was exhausted, I managed to smile and let out a soft sigh of pleasure to feel Rem's kisses on my skin. He took a break from kissing me to place a gentle hand on my cheek and turn my head so I'd look into his eyes as he whispered with a sweet smile, "Thank you, my gorgeous angel. You did so well and I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend tonight than with you being so fucking amazing to me. I love you so much." He gently kissed my lips before resting next to me and I whispered softly, "I love you, too." I felt safe and secure as he held me in his arms and we fell asleep for the rest of the night.